Car to Car radio

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
I'm thinking of getting a 2-way radio for my RZR. Leaning toward a "Rugged Radio" VHF set-up.

I am interested in hearing what you guys that have them would do different if anything. Pros & Cons, thoughts, guidence...etc. Thanks

JAPINTHEBOX

Grabbin Fish Heads & Rice
Jun 19, 2012
NORTH HOLLYWOOD
I'm thinking of getting a 2-way radio for my RZR. Leaning toward a "Rugged Radio" VHF set-up.

I am interested in hearing what you guys that have them would do different if anything. Pros & Cons, thoughts, guidence...etc. Thanks
Do you have a budget?

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
The under-dash radio only set-up I'm looking at is about $425 so I want to try and stay around there... eventually I will add the intercom part also...

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Funny cus I am also on the hunt for a car-to-car radio....already got RR intercom....
25% off retail? I want some love here also RR! :rolleyes:

bigkat660

Sep 24, 2010
South Gate
You won't go wrong with rugged race products. Top notch customer service

I love my 4 place set-up with car to car... now if only everybody I ride with had them to have even more fun :eek:

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
You won't go wrong with rugged race products. Top notch customer service

I love my 4 place set-up with car to car... now if only everybody I ride with had them to have even more fun :eek:
Haha - Ill have mine soon so we can talk smash to each other! :rolleyes:

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
This might be a silly question but can a pci and rugged car to car work? Or do they have to be the same brand.:)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
This might be a silly question but can a pci and rugged car to car work? Or do they have to be the same brand.:)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
Not a silly question! The radios will work with each other as long as they are paired to the same frequency. The only difference is I believe PCI programs 16 channels into their radios and we program 90. Those 16 channels are in our radios though. Here's a link to the list of frequencies (channels) our 50 Watt radio comes with.

http://www.ruggedradios.com/PDF/Frequencies/VHF-Rugged-Mobile-Radio-Frequencies.pdf

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
I guess it is a good sign that no one would do anything different and are happy with their equipment and/or configurations.

Good to know..... :)

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
A big shout out to Rugged Radios.... Just got back from our trip to the coast with a stop over at Rugged.

Great people to work with... very helpfull and friendly. They got me set up and did me right on the price. (In spite of knowing P.B.) :p

Thanks again Jason (and all the other guys) for your help... and the guys out front that kept my wife distracted while I was buyin' stuff!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000