cant see utvunderground on tapatalk

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
I cant see utvunderground in tapatalk anymore. When I search for it it will say no forums available. Please help I need this forum on tapatalk. This is for a android device

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
When I go to the website online it says there is a app for this but when I click it on it it says to see your system admin. I tried to delete tapatalk and rreinstall but it still cant find it

Glamisfan

Oct 26, 2009
imperial valley
I've had something similar happen before, and I believe signing out and signing back in fixed it. Deleting Tapatalk and reinstalling it definitely should have fixed it. Maybe google search Tapatalk problems?

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
they just updated to a new format. sign out, sign in. you should be good. i did notice i dont get the notices on my phone when people reply.

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
Thank you guys I jave tried to install and re-install I just tried to sign out and sign in. Every time I search utvunderground.com it says no forums. I tried to search utv, offroad and I can not find the forum. When I try to go from the website it says to contact your forum admi. Not sure what I am doing wrong but it all started Thursday.

Brayla

Oct 4, 2013
Southern AZ
Thank you guys I jave tried to install and re-install I just tried to sign out and sign in. Every time I search utvunderground.com it says no forums. I tried to search utv, offroad and I can not find the forum. When I try to go from the website it says to contact your forum admi. Not sure what I am doing wrong but it all started Thursday.
I have the same problem and have deleted and reinstalled , says to contact admin and forum doesn't exist.

Brayla

Oct 4, 2013
Southern AZ
Works fine on my Nexus 7, but no go on my Moto X, pretty sure it was the tapatalk update that i got on my phone but havent downloaded it on the tablet.

Glamisfan

Oct 26, 2009
imperial valley
Add me to the list now! Got a new Note 3 yesterday, signed into Tapatalk which is a new version, and all my forums are there except UTVU! Tried a search, and nothing! Joey, we need help! Everything is fine on my iPad though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000