CANT KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT ABOUT THIS..

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I just had some serious work done on my rzr4 by "slowpokejay", a so-cal member here on the forum at J's Racing, and all I can say is WHAT A FANTASTIC JOB he did!!

My rzr4 even looks cleaner now than the showroom!! If you live in so-cal and need service or repair work done, you'd be crazy not to contact him!!

I think we need to talk about these positive things more often, especially when other forum members contribute SOOOO much to each other!!!

THANKS JAY!! I will spread the word!!!:):):):)

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
No pics. Had wheel bearings, motor mount, bushings, clutch work, brakes, etc.....
Just some stuff from 3 years of off road abuse!

He's in Chatsworth area, Valley

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Good deal Dave, J's shop is @ 15517 Chatsworth Street | Mission Hills | CA 91345..... Pretty much right under the 118/405 interchange... I too am having J work on my RZR motor, complete rebuild... I help with his RZR race team and can attest to the quality of work J does. I could just as easily have my motor work done here in Bakertucky, but when I saw his work firsthand and driven his RZR that he prepped for the AVE series, I knew my motor would be in good hands.

RWTDCT

Its an RZR Thing - La Familia
Jun 13, 2013
Central Coast, Ca. (Paso)
I have never had work done by Jay. I do know he is a good guy.

Cheer's to Jay..........

Jay, I will always have a spare tire to loan you. (inside joke)

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Dave I see a address but how about a ph # to get some service work done ''before '' riding season (15517 Chatsworth Street | Mission Hills) | CA 91345.

dev's rzr

Jan 7, 2011
glandora ca
J is a great honest mechanic I've had him to plenty of work on my razr . I would recommend him to anyone needs work done on a UTV

tomcav

Let ride ,bitches
Feb 6, 2011
the oc
well i have a story also .... i was in utah last week, my secondary clutch went out ,with just a post on the underground ,jay called he had one and would send it if i needed it ,he overnighted it and saved my trip .......two thumbs up ..thanks jay:):)

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
well i have a story also .... i was in utah last week, my secondary clutch went out ,with just a post on the underground ,jay called he had one and would send it if i needed it ,he overnighted it and saved my trip .......two thumbs up ..thanks jay:):)
So now your RZR has a part of mine ;-)

slowpokejay

Mechanic Extraordinaire
Feb 12, 2013
The Valley
www.jsracing.us
Good deal Dave, J's shop is @ 15517 Chatsworth Street | Mission Hills | CA 91345..... Pretty much right under the 118/405 interchange... I too am having J work on my RZR motor, complete rebuild... I help with his RZR race team and can attest to the quality of work J does. I could just as easily have my motor work done here in Bakertucky, but when I saw his work firsthand and driven his RZR that he prepped for the AVE series, I knew my motor would be in good hands.
Thank you Garrett ,I'm still waiting for your crank so will get busy .Ill say 999cc it will be fun motor:D:D. Now The race car is done we have new walker Evens shock thanks to Brian ,new rear CV joints from EPI & belts and fix the old seat thank to Leo from twisted stitch awesome job did all the preps on it just need to be wash & ready for the AVE 350 . I hope your ready it a long race :D:D

iambigd

Jun 13, 2013
This weekend at cal city
I was going to run the Pure 350 this weekend however some parts I needed have not come in yet and I don't have enough time to get it done now. Jay, you are about a mile from me. I'm in Granada Hills, I'd like, to stop by next week and talk about your Dyno services.

Good luck at AVE this weekend.

Dennis

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
What parts do you need? I help with driving duties on jays rzr and between us we might have what you need...let us know if we can help, there is still plenty of time before the start on Saturday. ..

iambigd

Jun 13, 2013
What parts do you need? I help with driving duties on jays rzr and between us we might have what you need...let us know if we can help, there is still plenty of time before the start on Saturday. ..

Thanks for the offer.

My new clutch came in earlier this week but the removal won't be here until tomorrow and there is no way I will have time to get it all done and make the new qualifying laps at 9am. I will be there for Septembers Pure 250. I can't wait. What class are you guys running?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000