Can the Yamaha YXZ1000 make the Baja.

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
Most of all, very cool to see different manufacturers on the podium this past weekend......just great for the sport all around!
Yes this is great for the sport as a whole. As much a Polaris wants to win, they too would have to agree that having other manufactures winning too, is better for the sport and even their stock holders. Because if you dominate, and the other manufactures don't feel it's worth their money and effort, then you'll have nothing to prove and no reason to be there. The stock holders will want you to invest else where, because the money could be spent better promoting the company and not necessarily this product.

So competition is good!

az_amsoil

Amsoil Arizona - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
This thread is simply hilarious....

They race VW bugs in baja....

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
What is your point?

Class 11 struggles to finish within the time limit. The amount of effort they put in to just reach the finish of a race is amazing. I've been out there as they bounce by and it's inspiring. Little money, antique equipment and a mountain of heart & determination. But the goal is to finish. Mad respect for class 11 racers!

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
Wouldn't be my first choice. Here is a Rzr 1000 vs Factory sponsored Yamaha. You decide. I think probably someday just not ready today...

Somebody complained and had this video blocked.....I wonder who would do that? Hmmm? I don’t think Polaris or Yamaha would be offended so someone’s a sore loser.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000