Calling "Its Your Legacy"

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
I'm calling Its Your Legacy,

I'm starting this post as I'm confused and somewhat interested to try to figure you out. I know many more are too. Your too wordy to be M.O, plus I know where to find you if you were. Are just a Shit stirring Troll? Not sure? Do you have a past history with the UTV market that has made you disgruntled? Please introduce & explain yourself.

It's Your Legacy, this is your thread to explain in laymens terms (simple words) what your complaint really is, because my self and most others don't understand or get what your main complaint is (safety we get it) but what about safety, what do you want and expect to see changed, and how do you want to see that done? And will you proactively help make that change?

Without trying to be proactive and coming up with ways to fix what you see is wrong, your rants look and become Trolling.

Go It's Your Legacy! Explain yourself and your dissatisfaction with the UTV industry.

Blue Coyote

Jul 31, 2009
Eugene OR
www.NWOffroad.net
Been watching this circus -
So IyL - sounds like you have some past experience with classes / manufactures running a series amuck - 7s, SODA, MTEG, CORR in the Midwest?
Some of us know these past topics should be revisited and maybe learn from them - as to not be repeated.
But the public shaming and belitteling is not an effective method to bring forth positive change.
The floor is now yours...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: COGNITO

Glamisfan

Oct 26, 2009
imperial valley
Lol! I hate myself for doing it.......but I find myself reading his crap like he wants it to be read. I emphasize the bold/italicized/etc. Super annoying!!! But I can't help it. FML

Johnny

UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Mesa Arizona
  1. Post
    Weatherman Relay reluctantly not at the Mint 400
    I feel Bob "Weatherman" & PCI are an asset and legacy to the sport and should never be excluded from any event, especially when it sounds like he...
    Post by: NIKAL, Mar 16, 2016 in forum: Desert Racing

2. Post
    On Topic Too Late to Save: Another couple MILLION acres in CA Dez closed :(
    ...overturn Feinstein's California Desert Protection Act which she has spent the last 20 year's, and is her legacy would probably put her in the...
    Post by: NIKAL, Feb 12, 2016 in forum: Desert Racing

3. Post
    Engine rule change, Limited classes @ CODE Off Road
    ...limited VW engine classes will fade away sooner then later IMO. Edit; Class 11 is a legacy class and will always be around, but mostly in Mexico.
    Post by: NIKAL, Aug 9, 2014 in forum: Desert Racing

4. Post
    9/24 - Dr. Phil Show topic: California 200
    If this goes to court then these people who died or were injured legacy will be remembered as the ones who sued and changed riding, racing and...
    Post by: NIKAL, Sep 20, 2010 in forum: Desert Racing

5. Post
    Take Some Personal Responsibility
    ...looking for someone else to be at fault. IMO he will be suing! The legacy of the 8 people killed will not be what they did during their...
    Post by: NIKAL, Aug 19, 2010 in forum: Desert Racing

6. Post
    Future of racing in the Mojave Desert
    ...I can almost assure not a single one of them would want their legacy to be that this accident is what closed the deserts to the public and...
    Post by: NIKAL, Aug 16, 2010 in forum: Desert Racing

7. Post
    Future of racing in the Mojave Desert
    ...The people that were injured or killed would not want their legacy to be that this accident stopped racing and closed our deserts. If anything...
    Post by: NIKAL, Aug 16, 2010 in forum: Desert Racing

8. Post
    SCORE Awards information / promo codes
    ...with a short-course race in Riverside, Calif., the SCORE desert legacy officially began in July of 1974 in Ensenada, Mexico. Founded by the...
    Post by: NIKAL, Nov 30, 2009 in forum: Desert Racing

If this goes to court then these people who died or were injured legacy will be remembered as the ones who sued and changed riding, racing and general recreation in the deserts forever. Because nothing good for the masses will come out of suing.

Maybe I should sue the families of the victims as it is my belief that they needed to be responsible and their actions have now jeopardized my future and my childrens future in the desert. Does this sound crazy? Well I see suing the promoter, BLM or the racer as crazy.

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
Ok Johnny what's your point? You spent a lot of time searching threads on RDC about me. This thread was started so that the person who posts as "Its Your Legacy" could explain his dissatisfaction with the UTV racing industry, and what he thinks needs to be done to fix it. Almost every post he writes is about how "you" the racer are distroying the future of the sport.

Reactions: facteryfmf

Johnny

UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Mesa Arizona
my point is I think its you .. took a whole couple minutes to search "LEGACY" and you just happen to use the word the most ...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000