CALLING ALL MEMBERS!!!!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
UTVUnderground.com and REZ Motorsports are teaming up to participate in this years Valley Center Western Days Parade! May 23 2009!!:D

This is a great family event and is an awesome opportunity to get to drive and show off your SXS in a real parade followed by an awesome little carnival! Come out and join us on the parade route and show off our hobby to the rest of the Valley Center Crowd!

Valley Center is a small town located in the rolling hills of North County San Diego. It's the town I have called home for almost 5 years and my wife all her life. The parade is western themed with mock gun battles, classic cars, and of course homemade floats. They have a Rodeo in the evening.

Let us know if you want to come out and show love for the Underground and participate in this Honky Tonk'n good time!! LOL The kids will especially love it!! My daughter is thrilled to be in this parade!!!

BrianAshby1

SilverBulletXP4 Sucka!
Feb 22, 2009
Menifee, CA
my grandparents used to own a home in valley center and i used to go up there a lot... quiet little town!! i might go, depends on how many peices the rhino is in... or if one of my many friends is having a wedding.... lol

mikef

Big Mike - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Beaumont, Ca. (Inland Empire)
Joey,

My Rhino isnt much to look at but I might be down..... Its kind of far off to plan so I am a maybe.... but youll have to hook me up with some UTVunderground Decals for my Rhino.... LOL.

REZ MOTORSPORTS

This Member is a complete fraud and has been banne
Feb 21, 2009
IN HELL
Valley Center Western Days Parade – May 23, 2009​
STAGING AREA & LINE-UP INSTRUCTIONS​
Parade staff will be wearing “STAFF†badges and/or orange vests and are there to help you!​
1. General Information
*​
All entrants must be in staging areas by 7:00 am.

*​
Parade begins promptly at 10:00am. First call for the parade line-up will be at 9:45 please listen.

*​
Porta-potties will be available at staging grounds and parking areas.

*​
Numbers should be pinned on the left & right. If there is more than one person, the number must be worn on the
left by the person in
front. All vehicles please display your number in the lower left & right-hand side of the
windshield. Make sure your number is visible as you approach the announcer’s stations.

2. Judging
*​
Pre- parade judging for floats and autos will start at 9:00am. You will also be judged along the parade route.

*​
Equestrian judging will be promptly at 8:00am

3. Line-Up Time
*​
Go to your designated areas, find your number on the ground or fence – and wait there.

4. Parade Route
*​
Keep a distance of 40 feet behind the entry in front of you. Don’t lag behind or crowd the entry in front of you.
THE PARADE MUST KEEP MOVING AT ALL TIMES.

*​
At the end of the parade do not go back through the parade route. Wait until the parade is over. It is very disruptive
for the spectators and dangerous for the entrants still marching in the parade.

5. Dispersal Area
*​
At the end of the parade, go directly to your dispersal area.

*​
A responsible adult must be in attendance at all times with any rig that have animals inside.

6. Trophies
*​
Trophies will be presented at 1:30pm in front of the stage at the Community Hall.

*​
1st and 2nd place trophies will be presented for each class. A Sweepstakes Trophy (best float entry), and a

President’s Trophy​
(all around best entry) will also be given.

*​
If you can’t be there please have someone else pick it up.

*​
There will be just one trophy presented to “pairs†and multiple entries.

*​
All unclaimed trophies will be taken to the Chamber of Commerce Office. No trophies will be mailed or hand
delivered.

ABSOLUTELY NO SHOOTING​
is allowed along the parade route at any time!

ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL​
is allowed in the staging area, parking area or parade route.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING​
may be thrown or handed out while in the line of march from
your float or vehicle into crowd.

The Parade Staff hopes you enjoy your day with us! Thank you for participating!

REZ MOTORSPORTS

This Member is a complete fraud and has been banne
Feb 21, 2009
IN HELL
SWEET I WILL ALSO BE GIVING FREE Decals AND T SHIRTS IF ANYONE WANTS T SHIRTS FOR THERE KINDS LET ME KNOW SO I KNOW HOW MANY TO GET AND WHAT SIZES I WILL DO PINK FOR GIRLS!!:D

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
North COunty San Diego, King! Comeon Down!! Thinking of throwing a bbq and FernandezRacings Dads house but he doesnt know it yet!! LOL Maybe a bbq at Nates house would be better!!???? Or whats up QuisQuis? We taking these kids to the REZ?? LOL

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
hahah.....I am going to hit up Fernandez Racing....we could all stage at his dads house off of Cole Grade and Fruitvale I think it is.....he has a sick little Ranch that we can BBQ at probably! They usually have a good little party anyway! Should be a good time!!

FernandezRacing

Off Road Swap Meet - UTVUnderground Approved Spons
Jan 15, 2009
I'm in fellers.

THE UNDERGROUND BBQ at MARCOS house.

Theres a tight entrance but, flat bed's shouldn't be a problem.I get a 26' trailer in there.

Address: 29222 duffwood ln, Valley Center ,CA

look for the rancho feista SIGN!!!!!!!!!!

It's party TIME!!!!!!!! Horeshoes,Music,FOOD,BAR..

Maybe R/C RACES , Short track Style!!!!!!!!

Add your name to the list if you can come out and support
THE UNDERGROUND!!!!!!!!!and RezMotorsports!!

LIST:
JoeyD23
Rusty5150
d34thw1sh
RezMotorsports
Fernandez Racing
Big Moe

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member