CAGEWRX INTRODUCES SUPER SHORTY ROLL CAGE FOR CAN-AM MAVERICK X3

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
UTV Aftermarket Leader CageWrx Expands Product Line with The New Super Shorty Roll Cage for Can-Am Maverick X3

PERRIS, CALIFORNIA – April 3, 2017 – As UTVs gain in popularity, there are new vehicle options arriving just as quickly. The new Can-Am Maverick X3 is one of those vehicles that has been popular from the start. Expanding their product line, and to meet demand, UTV Aftermarket leader CageWrx has developed their popular Super Shorty Roll Cage to fit the Can-Am Maverick X3.

Continuing their mission of producing exact, consistent and affordable roll cages CageWrx is excited to offer this addition to their product lineup. “Our customers are able to get a high quality, well designed product on demand and at a fraction of the price that a custom built part would cost,” said Co-Founder Chad Ragland . Think customized race vehicle without the custom built price that ship complete or Ready-to Weld with plans and online video instruction.

The Super Shorty roll cage design utilizes a very slight radius roof line and provides a lower roll cage in a clean and strong design. Although it’s called the Super Shorty because of its laid back design, it will accommodate taller riders as well. The Can-Am Maverick X3 has the ability to adjust the seat height approximately 2 inches. With the adjustment, we estimate that people up to 6′ 4″ tall will fit in this cage comfortably with headroom for a helmet.

The Super Shorty roll cage is crafted from the high quality steel. All tubes are 1020 DOM steel. Main tubes are 1.75″ diameter .095″ thick and cross tubes are 1.5″ diameter and .095″ thick and highly triangulated for strength and durability. Adding both styling as well as strength to the chassis. They are laser cut and CNC mandrel bent for exact fit.

The Ready-to-Weld Kit tubes are labeled and junctions are keyed to aid in assembly. Chassis plates are all provided. No grinding or other work is required. Kit can be assembled and welded on chassis without the need for a separate fixture.

Everything needed to replace the stock roll cage is provided. The Super Shorty Roof Kit for the X3 is designed to match perfectly with this cage, it is included with assembled cages and sold separately with roll cage kits. Starting at: $699.99 USD, their first CanAm offering is available now as a Ready-to-Weld Kit or fully assembled roll cage with roof, giving customers an unprecedented way to customize their vehicles.

For more information, visit: www.cagewrx.com

Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter: @CageWrx

About CageWrx™

Located in Perris, California, CageWrx manufactures race inspired and proven aftermarket performance parts and accessories for the UTV market, while empowering DIY solutions for fabricators, shops and vehicle owners. Products include roll cages, roofs, bumpers and suspension components.

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
I like CageWrx's clean and simple designs, but seeing how they laid back the A pillar even more then stock, I'm not so sure about that? I think allot of the X3 cage failures we have seen is a contribution of that A pillar being so laid back that it has no vertical strength or support to keep it from collapsing. While the CageWrx cage is build from better material, I don't think that will help in that area, especially being laid back farther. I'm I wrong? What does everyone else think?

kmb760

Mar 28, 2013
I would love to see either the SxS manufacturer or a aftermarket company hoist there machine upside down from like 20ft and drop it right on the top of that A pillar to see how confident they are in design and failure rate.

I'm sure the myth busters could do all sorts of math to find the crush rate and real world test to show the public.

CageWrx

Builder
Aug 8, 2014
San Diego, CA
www.cagewrx.com
I would love to see either the SxS manufacturer or a aftermarket company hoist there machine upside down from like 20ft and drop it right on the top of that A pillar to see how confident they are in design and failure rate.

I'm sure the myth busters could do all sorts of math to find the crush rate and real world test to show the public.
Let's do it! We would donate a cage for this if we could get several other manufacturers to also agree and we could be promised conditions were kept constant and fair to everyone.

the stripping shop

RACER - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
peoria,Az
www.strippingshop.com
Solid works would do the same thing. The "A" pillar has no support in any of the none race designs so its not a roll cage its an accessory rack with roll over protection. That's why there are huge crush zones all the manufactures put in and they are ugly.

dmcmark

Apr 20, 2012
In a roll over the "B" pillar is where it's at, looks like they have squared it out and added cross bracing for that. Yes the "A" pillar may crumple/crush but will also absorb much of the energy from a sever crash. If that were to happen it looks like the occupants would still be in a safe zone created by the "B" pillar.
Regards,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000