cage fab in progress

hotrod44d

Apr 10, 2011
idaho
hey, this is my new toy, 1.625 chromoly cage, i am in early stages still but making progress, doing the work in my garage sometimes takes longer with kids floppin around, but i think the profile of the cage is what i was after,the eyebrow tube is a mock up i did bow it out.. i will keep you posted on the build:
Casey

Attachments

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
I like it ;-)

Why not some thing to disc. the front.

The color weld will not match the RZR ;-)

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
I will let him elaborate cisco, but the cage will and does have a disconnect under the hood.. looks clean. I like the idea

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
looks nice so far, I like the longer roof line

the plastic can be painted. many rzr's have been painted.

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
Looks good!

...and looks like you've got some nice equipment to boot!

BTW, most, if not all of the RZR plastics are painted from the factory for the Limited Edition colors.

hotrod44d

Apr 10, 2011
idaho
Thanks for the paint tips everyone!! So it will be hugger Orange painted, got beard seats coming next week, thanks Seaver, and tires coming from madhouse, thanks Chad, I am on the hunt for stocker front wheels for a match, until I can purchase a set.
Oh ya the front disconnects are under the hood they are a whore to get to but super clean and strong ,should help my low profile look..
I tacked in a few tubes last night will update when I get on home p.c
Thanks again everyone for the tips and encouraging words
Casey

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Casey is a fabricator by trade and I have been looking forward to him building a cage for his own RZR for a while.
Heres a pic of us in Phoenix WORCS opener 2010, 1800 miles round trip for this one! Get that thing done! WORCS is coming to town in June man!

Attachments

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000