Building XP1K by Holz Racing Products

hontrx265r

Feb 27, 2012
What's going on with the seat bracket? Is it just to use isolators? The part in front protruding out with the bolt hole is throwing me off... what is that for?

HOLZ

HOLZ Racing - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jan 30, 2009
www.holzracingproducts.com
What's going on with the seat bracket? Is it just to use isolators? The part in front protruding out with the bolt hole is throwing me off... what is that for?
We started out with putting the shifter on the right side of the seat and ended up moving it to the left side, so not to interfere with the turning brake.

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
It sure looks like polaris did the frame right finally.

How much reinforcing of the stock frame did you have to do?

Suspension pivot points strong? Are those stock arms front and rest just beefed up or all new?

HOLZ

HOLZ Racing - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jan 30, 2009
www.holzracingproducts.com
It sure looks like polaris did the frame right finally.

How much reinforcing of the stock frame did you have to do?

Suspension pivot points strong? Are those stock arms front and rest just beefed up or all new?

We did not add any weld on parts to these frames. Every thing was bolt on. We plan on making a front chassis brace in the future but it will take some time to design as the part has many uneven surfaces to mount to. As for the suspension, they are all new arms and we only use 4130 chromoly steel as with all of our steel parts.

motoassassin

Jan 3, 2014
What stabilizer system on back trailing arm is that. And for the turn brake did you make your own brake lines or did you get them from somewhere

Kalop

XP900
May 3, 2013
Love the pics. really awesome build(s).

Anyone know what air filter that is ?? looks like UMP, but I would think that'd choke off air intake. Thanks PS) I looked at spec's didn't see it there (or I'm blind).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000