Build For Race Without Buying A UTV

Glamisfan

Oct 26, 2009
imperial valley
Wow, I'm glad I decided to check this thread out finally! It's been very entertaining! And I would like to reiterate why would a prick such as the OP that's super Effing rich be so concerned with saving $7800? My guess is he's only 14 years old.

T-wrecks

Apr 7, 2011
Corona CA
With that kind of attitude anyone thats already having a bad day will dump him just for fun and he will never finish a race. :rolleyes:

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Hey, cool! B.A.M. is no longer the UTVUG whipping boy:D! Dude, what's up with the character assassinations? To begin your posting as a new member with a potty-mouth like yours will only net you negative and non-productive results. Believe me, I'm not the most liked guy in this forum, but even I know when to scale it back. You've caused more harm to yourself in this one thread than I have all year! Whatever success you've had in USAC, you may as well leave it there. There is definitely a method to racing Pro Sportsman UTV's in BITD and SCORE, and believe me, these guys know it well. You my friend are in for a spanking on the course if you enter this series thinking you know what it takes, because you DON'T!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000