BOBBY WINS SATURDAY'S UTV MAIN AT THE LUCAS RACES IN SUPRISE,AZ

RhinoParts

RZR Riding = Fun - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
WE WATCHED AS BOBBY VanBeekum DRIVING HIS #664 RACE TERYX WON ON SATURDAY'S UTV MAIN RACE, ON THE FIRST LAP BOBBY RECEIVED A BLACK FLAG AFTER SLIDING TO A STOP IN A CORNER WITH ALL THE OTHER UTV'S, THAT PUT IN THE REAR OF THE PACK, HE DROM LIKE A MAN ON A MISSION & WON THE RACE, AUSTON KIMBRELL WAS LEADING THE RACE & IN ONE OF THE LAST TURNS HIGH SIDED HIS TERYX 7 BOBBY RAN BUY HIM, AUSTON GOT THE 2ND PLACE & CHAD GEORGE 3RD. IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE SEEN THIS YEAR.

RHINO PARTS AND PERFORMANCE IS A SPONSOR FOR BOBBY & WE ARE VERY HAPPY FOR HIS WIN ON SATURDAY.. GREAT GOING!!!

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Great weekend of racing guys. I hope everyone had a great time. The racing & the food was great. But I could not be on the Podum with out my sponcers & support. Thanks to XMF, Walker Evens, Rhino Parts & Performance, 2X Motorsport, BS SAND, Hyper coil, MUZZY, Unisteer, Gear One, & Weller racing even thou they are not part of my team any more Jason & Jeff have built me a great motor that still pumping out the Power. But most of all I need to thank my very best buddy Dan Kelly for his time spent with me setting up this new Bronco clutch. We also had a great race on Sunday until the last two laps when I happen to loose a EPI belt. Well see you all in Primm. P.S. Corry's SR1 Rhino flippin hauled some ass. I think when she gets a little more track time on with that motor we will be chassing her. Thanks eveyone who came out to help & support our sport.

Reactions: 1 person

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
your the man Bobby!!! Keep doin your thing!!!!! Your having a great season and it has been a blast watchng and following you and everyone else all season long!!!! Your one of the very FIRST racers to step up and run UTVUnderground stickers on what is one of the BADDEST UTV's ever built and for that I could nto be more thankful. You helped put UTVUndergound on the map and for that I am forever in debt to you! And dont worry, I am going to dial you in on some free gear, I still cant believe I let you pay me for stuff at the SSSS...I am a loser! LMAO

See you soon buddy! Thanks for everything!

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Bobby you looked great out there this weekend! Great job on Saturday, and were hauling some major butt today until that belt broke! Congrats on your 1st place finish!! :)

And yeah....I'm gonna start watching a lot of truck racing videos - see if I can learn to pitch it like Adrien Chenni! haha!

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Thanks Joey, You have been a great freind & supporter all the UTV racers. Thanks for all the track side support & Keep the #1 UTV web going. Without you we would just be a bunch of Nobudy's:D. THANKS UTVUNDERGROUND(JOEYD)

Austin Kimbrell

Monster Energy Kawasaki - UTVUnderground Team Driv
Jan 27, 2009
Arizona ASU
i look like im about to cry lol i wasnt just to get that out there lol i was happy that bobby won i would have liked to win but i decided to try to drive on 2 wheels lol:D

mssandslinger

Rhino Parts & Performance - Official UTVUndergroun
Oct 18, 2009
AZ
Congrats Austin from all of us at rhino parts for winning Sunday!! Wish I was there so get pics of it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000