blogs

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
I think it would be cool to have a topic heading that allows members/readers to follow the progress of others who choose to share details of their builds, rides or races, and the efforts they put out to do them.

I don't facebook, and I don't insta-whatever you call it. Don't know what tap talk is, and only want to share information about what I am learning, and how it is working (or not) for us. I share, only in forums like yours, what I am learning, and have learnerd. More so lately, it has turned into kind of a weblog for me. I have no agenda when sharing my experience other than just that. I just hate clogging up other threads with my paths, and experience. It makes me feel vain, and that is not what it is about.

So Joey, maybe a thread topic/title for following individual stories, victories, and hardships.

PickupTrucker

Dec 20, 2013
Duvall, Washington
Reid nobody cares where you post as long as you keep posting, learning from experienced guys like you willing to share their knowledge is what will keep young guys like me interested in the sport for a long time. Plus I think I can just click on your name at it will give me a link to all your threads

Nike

May 19, 2014
Reid nobody cares where you post as long as you keep posting, learning from experienced guys like you willing to share their knowledge is what will keep young guys like me interested in the sport for a long time. Plus I think I can just click on your name at it will give me a link to all your threads
I know there has been some drama on this site this week but keep up the good work and technical informative threads coming.

I have learned more vauleable info on this site since registering than all other utv sites combined.

Keeping the comradary and friendships alive will grow this hobby we all so thoroughly enjoy.

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
I know there has been some drama on this site this week but keep up the good work and technical informative threads coming.

I have learned more vauleable info on this site since registering than all other utv sites combined.

Keeping the comradary and friendships alive will grow this hobby we all so thoroughly enjoy.
Yep! Well said. UTVUG, there is no substitute!:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000