BJ Baldwin Back in the Dirt for Rigid Industries Score Desert Challenge

UTVUGJake

Feb 11, 2013
Expanded, Fully formatted release here

BJ Baldwin Back In The Dirt For Rigid Industries SCORE Desert Challenge

Las Vegas, NV

After a couple Stadium Super Truck races and the release of his action film Recoil 2, BJ Baldwin will be back in the dirt flogging his #1 Monster Energy Trophy Truck at the Rigid Industries SCORE Desert Challenge Sept. 25-28 in Imperial Valley, CA. BJ has been having fun racing in SST and filming recoil 2 in Ensenada, the video has already topped 4 million views in just a weeks’ time, but behind the scenes, he’s been focusing on getting in peak shape for another peninsula run at the Baja 1000 in November.

“I’ve been eating right and training hard with one thing on my mind; my third Baja 1000 overall win in a row,†says BJ, “The Desert Challenge will be a good chance to run my Monster Energy truck in anger before I go for #3. There are some fast guys down there racing in their own back yard; it’s going to be some intense short course racing on both days.â€

BJ will be out to take the Desert Challenge victory for event sponsor and team supporter Rigid Industries as well as Monster Energy, Toyo Tires, Method Race Wheels, King Shocks and Red Kap Work Clothes. With BJ on a rigorous workout schedule and a nasty Monster Energy Trophy Truck under him, he will be tough to beat in Imperial Valley.

WATCH #RECOIL2 NOW!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JXMyZ929lpY

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000