BITD Parker 425 roll call

SoCal

I'm a Toy Haulin Hooligan - UTVUnderground Approve
Jan 16, 2009
Orange Ca.
So who's going to the Parker 425 this weekend and where will you be?

I will be heading out on Thursday morning so the guys Im going with can get set up at tech then I will be at the main pit probably somewhere around Foutz pit or Tim Caseys pit. Both are full size stock class, the Foutz truck is the Fabtech Sponsored truck and Tim Caseys truck I believe says Lapaz on it for Lapaz party mixes. Its Foutz old truck and I haven't seen it since he painted it.

Reactions: 1 person

SoCal

Jan 16, 2009
Orange Ca.
I read about the Saboba deal but I didn't realize it was that important of a race.

C-GIB

Jan 22, 2009
Carlsbad
Yes, I am going..... as Joey mentions...... I'm leaving Wednesday eve and will be out on the course near Shea Rd and near Danzio pit. I'll keep an eye out SoCal! My brother and I are both driving Teryx. We'll have a blast..... I'm sure of that.

SoCal

Jan 16, 2009
Orange Ca.
Yes, I am going..... as Joey mentions...... I'm leaving Wednesday eve and will be out on the course near Shea Rd and near Danzio pit. I'll keep an eye out SoCal! My brother and I are both driving Teryx. We'll have a blast..... I'm sure of that.
If on thursday you are around the tech area swing by the Fabtech toter home, I will probably be there, ask for Phil.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000