BITD Parker 250

ChaseThisToo

My Other Car is a Class1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
So Cal
I'll be out there that weekend for the car and truck prerun.

Good luch to all. Hope to see some of you guys out there.

rockstarcustomz

RoCkStAr CuStOm MoToRsPoRtS - UTVUnderground Appro
Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Jeff, we are glad to see you are coming out also. We missed you in Searchlight, but are glad that your boy is okay. I can't wait, I'm getting very nervous. This is the first really big race for us to be racing with all you guys......Lacrecia

STETLER

R1-Custom - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 24, 2009
Orange, CA
I'll be out there that weekend for the car and truck prerun.

Good luch to all. Hope to see some of you guys out there.
I'll be out there either tonight or Early tomorrow morning. My buddy is dropping my car off at his river house in Parker. He's going to do some PreRunning for the Parker 450. So I figured this would be a good weekend to go out there and grab my car. I can also watch the race.
Keep an eye out for me, I should be cruising my rhino around. Probably end up at the desert bar and then RoadRunner at night.

ChaseThisToo

My Other Car is a Class1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
So Cal
I'll be out there either tonight or Early tomorrow morning. My buddy is dropping my car off at his river house in Parker. He's going to do some PreRunning for the Parker 450. So I figured this would be a good weekend to go out there and grab my car. I can also watch the race.
Keep an eye out for me, I should be cruising my rhino around. Probably end up at the desert bar and then RoadRunner at night.
Sounds like a plan. We will be in either a buckshot or a prerunner chevy both with Chase Motorsports on the side.

STETLER

R1-Custom - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 24, 2009
Orange, CA
HAd a blast. Didn't get to see much of the race because I was to busy driving my car or stuck at the desert bar but had a awesome weekend.

The "N" Factor

Jan 17, 2010
Hi Guys, I was asked (told, ha ha) to tell everyone that was looking for photos of the Parker 250, 2010 that there are MANY posted ..........
"Parker 250, 2010" and also "Parker 250, 2010 (R)" Shots of every UTV that left the line and made the hard left turn from black top to dirt....... Right into the eye of the camera, then had two photographers out on the track one in the High right hand banking turn and another looking right into the faces and then over the jump..... A few shots of the end after crossing the finish line and trophies! Take care guys, Mike www.thenfactorpics.com<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <!-- / message -->
<!-- controls -->

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000