BITD Parker 250

RZRS EDGE RACING

Sharp As A RZR - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 23, 2009
Arizona
Who is ready for the 2010 season
Alright you BIG Desert racers who will be there?
You know the RZRS EDGE RACING 1912 will be there.
Car is going to get paint job today all torn down.

the stripping shop

RACER - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
peoria,Az
www.strippingshop.com
we will be there, thats kind of funny we are getting ours painted to.I had a few friends pre run the race on there dirt bikes. They said 70% of the course is graded, but the wash is worse then ever. We will post pics soon as we get paint back. I cant wat for this race.

smittyracing

Oct 27, 2009
Wrightwood, Ca
Well I am new here so I will just let you know that we are planning on going but wont be racing. We are in the process of building a RC-51 sidexside and it isnt going to be done for awhile (2-3 months). I was hoping we would b/c I have been talking to Cory about an open pro class and he said if he got 5 for Parker then he would make a class.
I have been reading about the SR1 class but dont obviously qualify but was wanting to do more desert anyway.
But I will more than likely be out there checking it out and hopefully there will be enough for a class.

RZRS EDGE RACING

Nov 23, 2009
Arizona
Brian welcome to the Undeground.. Ya I know at Tech last race there was talked of the new class. Taking desert racing to the next level. Sure would like to see it happen good for the sport and all UTV racers, good luck on the build see ya in Parker.

Well I am new here so I will just let you know that we are planning on going but wont be racing. We are in the process of building a RC-51 sidexside and it isnt going to be done for awhile (2-3 months). I was hoping we would b/c I have been talking to Cory about an open pro class and he said if he got 5 for Parker then he would make a class.
I have been reading about the SR1 class but dont obviously qualify but was wanting to do more desert anyway.
But I will more than likely be out there checking it out and hopefully there will be enough for a class.

Mike L

Kawasaki Kult Grand Wizard - We HATE Dem Bears
Feb 11, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.lashermotorsports.com
The Lasher Motorsports Kawasaki Teryx will be there too! Our car is in the shop getting a new paint job too. i guess it's that time of year, everyone wants to look good for the new season. i look forward to racing with you guys again next year.

i think at the Parker 250 we should get all the cars lined up on friday and take a big group photo too. One of the things that i love about our class is how cool all of the people are. It was awesome being at the finish line in Henderson and having all the racers from our class there waiting for everyone to finish.

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net
The Lasher Motorsports Kawasaki Teryx will be there too! Our car is in the shop getting a new paint job too. i guess it's that time of year, everyone wants to look good for the new season. i look forward to racing with you guys again next year.

i think at the Parker 250 we should get all the cars lined up on friday and take a big group photo too. One of the things that i love about our class is how cool all of the people are. It was awesome being at the finish line in Henderson and having all the racers from our class there waiting for everyone to finish.
A group photo would be way cool. Make it happen guys!

Good luck to all in 2010.

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix

DOH, guess I wasnt there for that!

jeffy

Co-Dawg - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 18, 2009
lake havasu city
the 1929 rzr will be there
i will be co driving with my dad again...
my dad is really excited for this its basically his hometown race
we cant wait!

we went pre running thanksgiving weekend and ozbourne wash was pretty bad but always is for the most part
and the rest of the course was trophy truck ruts from the 425
they were so deep i was dragging the skid plate on my quad
we will be down testing and pre running again next weekend woo! haha

Big Guy

Havasu Racer
Jun 16, 2009
lake havasu city
the 1929 rzr will be there
i will be co driving with my dad again...
my dad is really excited for this its basically his hometown race
we cant wait!

we went pre running thanksgiving weekend and ozbourne wash was pretty bad but always is for the most part
and the rest of the course was trophy truck ruts from the 425
they were so deep i was dragging the skid plate on my quad
we will be down testing and pre running again next weekend woo! haha
Like my boy said we will be there. I would love to paint mine but I have a bad habbit of tearing it up! I have all ready had to repair all 4 fenders on my new body!

RZRS EDGE RACING

Nov 23, 2009
Arizona
I dont think we are using irc on this race. $750 is still alot, but everyone wants some $ 400 entry $50 points fund, $150 land use fee, land recovery fee $175... but for 160 miles, with last race $425 for 120 miles.
Wish we had more long desert races in arizona though gas is a killer when 2 rigs at 9 miles to the gallon, But we have 3 in Parker
that helps:D

the stripping shop

RACER - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
peoria,Az
www.strippingshop.com
did you guys see the rule change were we get to through out your worst race. this year we race 6 races and the points will be based on 5 best races. So pretty much your allowed one dnf this year.Hopefully that will keep more people staying tell end of the year. That would of helped us last year.

jeffy

Apr 18, 2009
lake havasu city
Yes but still must start all 6
Jeff, have you been out running how ruff is it give up some info:cool:
we only have once but it was all whoops and ruts from the trucks and buggies from the 425. it rained during the 425 race last year so the ruts got deep and still are and there hard packed so the ruts grab the tires. i hope the grade out some sections cuz if they dont i think the bikes and quads will crash. i was on my quad following my dad and it was bad but it will be a good race either way :D

Big Guy

Havasu Racer
Jun 16, 2009
lake havasu city
Yes but still must start all 6
Jeff, have you been out running how ruff is it give up some info:cool:
When we were out on thanksgiving osborne wash was all whoops as usual. The worst part that I saw was right after the rock garden, from all the rain last year at the 425 there are deep ruts that were made in the mud and now that the mud dried its like concrete ruts about 2 feet deep, I would think they would grade that area it is real dangerous for the quads. I have only seen a small section of the course. I got my shocks back today so i think we are going out to test this weekend.

Lead Dog

Grabbin' Gears - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 12, 2009
Las Vegas
Geeze if they graded Henderson the way it was you'd think they'd do something with the rock garden!

Good luck to all those involved!

jeffy

Apr 18, 2009
lake havasu city
draw results for the start of the 250

1 1938 Thomas
2 1929 Furnell
3 1910 Leard
4 1950 Lindberg
5 1919 Schueler
6 1904 Sappington