BITD Parker 250

Jug Bug

Sep 6, 2014
I asked the same question and haven't got an answer. Seems like the logical thing to do would be to list the changes instead of burying them in a 38 page rule book.

Great News thanks!
Without going thru line by line, is there any major change that I need to do for a xp41k that raced in 2014 and passed inspection?

the stripping shop

RACER - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
peoria,Az
www.strippingshop.com
I asked the same question and haven't got an answer. Seems like the logical thing to do would be to list the changes instead of burying them in a 38 page rule book.
Ok iam going to be the smart ass wouldn't it benefit you to print out the rules first of all maybe take them with you to tech so everyone is on same page and maybe find the grey areas to make utv better or gain an advantage. Go to utvra rulebook from page 20-39 and figure out the changes. If I was in charge why would I tell you changes, what if he misses something then you will blow him up on here. So put your big boy pants on and read the rules. Last thing maybe ask utvra web site/forum and post there then transfer over to underground.

Jug Bug

Sep 6, 2014
What a tremendous help genius! Yeah it makes perfect sense to show up at tech after driving 19 hrs with rules in hand to go over the grey areas. Keep in mind we don't all live just around the corner.

Ok iam going to be the smart ass wouldn't it benefit you to print out the rules first of all maybe take them with you to tech so everyone is on same page and maybe find the grey areas to make utv better or gain an advantage. Go to utvra rulebook from page 20-39 and figure out the changes. If I was in charge why would I tell you changes, what if he misses something then you will blow him up on here. So put your big boy pants on and read the rules. Last thing maybe ask utvra web site/forum and post there then transfer over to underground.

Dec 20, 2011
We ask all BITD UTV racers to read the entire UTV rule book every year. Please make the time to read through all the pages. It is important to refresh yourself on all the rules each year. All BITD UTV racers will be required to sign a document that states, that they read the rule book, understand the rule book and agree to abide by the rules. I don't feel we are asking too much to require racers to read the rule book. Happy reading :)

Jug Bug

Sep 6, 2014
Maybe I wasn't clear. I read the 2014 rule book last year and recently read the 2015 rule book. I agree I don't think its too much to ask. I also don't think its too much to ask if there is anything I may have missed thats changed. With that said, the only change I see is the new turbo rule. I haven't lived and breathed these rules for decades like some here. I don't expect the team from Tennessee or the other new Team from Austin has either.

So the original question was if a car was within the rules in 2014 what if anything should be focused on to comply with any changes going into effect in 2015? I've read the rule book but my reading comprehension isn't very good so Im just asking a simple question…..beyond the turbo rule are there other changes I failed to identify? And if so what are they?

Thank you for your consideration of the new less experienced cars that are driving great distances to support the series.

mearsman

Nov 2, 2011
If you have questions, call Cory he'd be happy to answer any and all questions for you. That way there's no misinterpretation of the rules

the stripping shop

RACER - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
peoria,Az
www.strippingshop.com
What a tremendous help genius! Yeah it makes perfect sense to show up at tech after driving 19 hrs with rules in hand to go over the grey areas. Keep in mind we don't all live just around the corner.
I was more thinking if utvra said something was illegal you could show him in rules were it wasn't. Everybody reads the rules differently ex could I put a factory can am turbo on Polaris rzr it came from the factory just saying. But that is the reason you call him or email utvra or post in utvra forum.

sanduras

Jan 14, 2013
so am I understanding the rules correctly, I wont need an irc tracker for parker(because we are not racing with trucks and cars), but will need the sport tag transponder

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
I would suppose they aren't going to be required for UTV WC either. So the MINT will be the first mandatory race for IRC

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000