BITD Henderson Fabtech Desert Classic

AZCourt

AZ's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
Looks like jagged and someone named loe leeper might be finished.

AZCourt

Feb 11, 2009
Justin said Pierre Perrot wadded it up bad somehow. Good to see him going again.

AZCourt

Feb 11, 2009
Bummer! Can't he bum a spare from anyone else?
He didnt know anyone and had no pit support for the race (I couldnt go). At least thats what he said, I find it hard to believe he didn't know someone, SOB knows everyone.

He said the dust was terrible, not even a breeze and he couldnt see at all. Really deep rutted too. Not sure why the second flat, looks like maybe the Hiper wheel leaked. Need some regular beadlocks, too many chances for leaks with those zillion bolt Hipers.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
ON the phone with Lasher...............

1912 Mike Cook Polaris RZR WINNER!!!!!

1919 Brandon Schuleler Jagged X Polaris RZR Wins championship!! Great work to that entire team!!!!

1917 Jason Murray Yamaha Rhino first race ever

1924 Mike Lasher Kawasaki Teryx 2nd in Championship Race! Great work to our boy Lasher and Wally in the Lasher Motorsports, Hostyle, Pro Armor, Kawasaki Teryx!!!!

Pierre Perrot apparently got hit and according to Mike he may have lost a transmision?

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
UTV Industry News: Unofficial Results from the Class 1900 UTV at the Henderson FabTech Desert Classic

Henderson, NV - The Best in the Desert 2009 season finale was held today in Henderson, NV. The Henderson FabTech Desert Classic was the last off-road adventure in the line-up of what the Best In The Desert Racing Association considers a very successful and exciting 2009 racing year.

With the standings for the season still up for grabs in the Class 1900 UTV going into this race, it was important for the top three in the season points race to finish well. Heading into today's race, Brandon Schueler (1919 - Polaris RZR S) was in first, Mike Lasher (1924 Kawasaki Teryx) was in second and Jim Creagan (1947 Arctic Cat Prowler) was in third.

Today's race for Class 1900 UTV was 2 Laps on the approximate 60-mile loop for 120 mile race.

Today's unofficial results are as follows:

1. Mike Cook - 1912 (Polaris RZR S)
2. Brandon Schueler - 1919 (Polaris RZR S)
3. Jason Murray - 1917 (Yamaha Rhino)
4. Mike Lasher - 1924 (Kawasaki Teryx)
5. Cory Sappington - 1902 (Yamaha Rhino)
6. Jim Creagan - 1947 (Arctic Cat Prowler)

If these unofficial results hold, that will put the 2009 Best in the Desert top three as:

1. Brandon Schueler - 1919 (Polaris RZR S)
2. Mike Lasher - 1924 (Kawasaki Teryx)
3. Jim Creagan - 1947 (Arctic Cat Prowler)

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
How did Leeper finish?? He's the guy that bought my first Super Rhino from us back in 2007!!! Just ran into him and the original Super Rhino at the dunes last weekend - it was awesome to see him still up and running our same SV1000 that Rhino!! :)

jeffy

Co-Dawg - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 18, 2009
lake havasu city
How did Leeper finish?? He's the guy that bought my first Super Rhino from us back in 2007!!! Just ran into him and the original Super Rhino at the dunes last weekend - it was awesome to see him still up and running our same SV1000 that Rhino!! :)
so his rhino dosnt have a yamaha motor

Congratulations to mike cook and rzrs edge on there win!
and congrats to jaggadx on another championship

RZRS EDGE RACING

Sharp As A RZR - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 23, 2009
Arizona
Just got to work, lol. Just want to say Wow what a great race the RZRS EDGE RACING 1912 had. Started the morning at a crisp 21 degrees. RZRS had top speed of 66.4 mph not to shabby for some desert running. CONGRATS TO JAGGED X on there championship. Will try in a little bit when wife comes in to get some pics up that we took ..... AND WAIT TILL 2010 SEASON.

the stripping shop

RACER - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
peoria,Az
www.strippingshop.com
Just got to work, lol. Just want to say Wow what a great race the RZRS EDGE RACING 1912 had. Started the morning at a crisp 21 degrees. RZRS had top speed of 66.4 mph not to shabby for some desert running. CONGRATS TO JAGGED X on there championship. Will try in a little bit when wife comes in to get some pics up that we took ..... AND WAIT TILL 2010 SEASON.
congrats on your win i no you guys worked hard for it and to jaggedx for there 3rd championship. I cant wat tell next season see you at parker.

RZRS EDGE RACING

Sharp As A RZR - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 23, 2009
Arizona
Thanks Rito cant wait to see you guys get back out there I know it is tuff out there if need anything let us know we will help if can. See you in parker, this should be a great up coming BITD series for 2010.

JLeeper

J-Leep - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 9, 2009
Hey Corry, We finished 2nd but started last. I think things are starting to work with the rhino after plenty of changes. The coarse was nice with alot of fast sections.

RZRS EDGE BILL

Cuttin' Up The Desert! - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 24, 2009
what a great race, was pretty much driving blind for the first lap we got the hole shot and after that we pretty much couldn't see for 15 miles, and then it was hit and miss as we would catch some of the 1800 class guys, Perret and Creagan did not seem to have any concerns about the dust as the flew by us when the visabiltity was at it worse, though in doing this Creagan ended up tearing an a arm and perret was hit from behind and lost a tranny after that we were back in the lead and didnt look back, I would like to say congradulations to the 1917 Jason Murray, this was his first race and not only did he finish but took 3rd place, and of coarse jagged x on yet anouther championship, great group of guys. hope to see everyone in parker, oh and hi jeff.

Big Guy

Havasu Racer
Jun 16, 2009
lake havasu city
Congratulations Mike, Joe, Bill and Kevin, I had a good feeling about this one for you guys! It was all that good Karma you guys got from helping me out. Im really looking forward to Parker we will see you there!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000