BITD BLUEWATER GRAND PRIX

JLeeper

J-Leep - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 9, 2009
Ok, so how many SR1's? Just dropped off my deposit for sportsman. Not many entries so far.

JLeeper

Oct 9, 2009
A bit off topic, just wondering what the RC51 is doin under my name?

the stripping shop

RACER - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
peoria,Az
www.strippingshop.com
we will be there but unfortunally we will not have our rzr there. We just cant get all the tranny parts and motor parts back fast enough. So we will have driver of record and car #1937 on atd teryx so we can still be in the points race. Cant wat to go its going to be a hot one.

JLeeper

Oct 9, 2009
Race is getting closer, any other SR1's? How does the practice lap work? Does the sxs have to pass tech also or can it be ran in a stocker?

RZRS EDGE BILL

Cuttin' Up The Desert! - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 24, 2009
SO REAL STOCK UTVS CAN'T RACE IS WHAT YOUR SAYIN. I MAY BE OUT THERE TO WATCH THEN, DEPENDS ON WORK:D
Call corry.....623.334.3346 you might be alright and I believe you can use a stock fuel cell in the stock location?

RZRS EDGE RACING

Sharp As A RZR - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 23, 2009
Arizona
Race is getting closer, any other SR1's? How does the practice lap work? Does the sxs have to pass tech also or can it be ran in a stocker?
Joe I do think it has to pass tech to run the pratice lap.
there is still 9 of us total. Think u are the only SR out there, talked to BITD today.

bigtom

Bigtom RZR's Edge Racing - UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 7, 2009
Cant race anything the way it came off showroom floor, even if it has a engine swap. bolt in cages not legal.

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Soooo...who won? Race recap...Bueller? :eek:

jeffy

Co-Dawg - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 18, 2009
lake havasu city
1. brian thomas
2. jaggadx
3. cory sappington
4. rockstar customs

Awesome driving brian
i only remember the top 4. we were running in the top 5 until we broke an axle on the second to last lap so we ended up 7th. Anyone who hasnt raced a bitd race before should definately try to race one. They are a great time! The course was great and everyone is friendly! come out and race some desert races! I believe 17 utvs made it to this one.
i also took 3rd in quad ironman am

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000