BITD BLUEWATER GRAND PRIX

dmurray

#1917 BITD - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 13, 2010
Eastvale CA
www.murrayracing.com
I believe the entry is about $450 and you do not need the IRC tracker but will need the less expensive timing tracker which is a one time purchase of about $80. You can go to bitd.com and the registration form is up with the exact pricing.

jeffy

Co-Dawg - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 18, 2009
lake havasu city
This race is alot of fun! I cant wait! i think im racing my quad instead of riding in the rzr for this race.... soo as long as nothing goes wrong pit wise for my dad ill probably be taking pics of the utvs.

RZRS EDGE RACING

Sharp As A RZR - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 23, 2009
Arizona
This race is alot of fun! I cant wait! i think im racing my quad instead of riding in the rzr for this race.... soo as long as nothing goes wrong pit wise for my dad ill probably be taking pics of the utvs.
Jeffy you should race tell your dad we will go down early and and get 2 pits next to each other we can cover both cars with the 2 teams

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Jeffy you should race tell your dad we will go down early and and get 2 pits next to each other we can cover both cars with the 2 teams
Did I hear right...that you can't bring your truck to you pits. If so how do people deal with the pit radio.

bigtom

Bigtom RZR's Edge Racing - UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 7, 2009
Or bring a pontoon boat down and beach it at your pit, mount radio and coolers on it, lol

Big Guy

Havasu Racer
Jun 16, 2009
lake havasu city
All BITD rules apply. Safety is the formost full welded rollcage lights 2 amber 1 blue. brake lights, side panels, 5 point belts, race seats. The rules are on BITD.COM I think :)

Jeff
Ya I have some sticksers what is your color :D also going to see Joey this weekend out at the UTVUG trip , You going ?
No UTVUG trip for me If you can get me some silver stickers that would be great.

Big Guy

Havasu Racer
Jun 16, 2009
lake havasu city
Mike you have seen my cage it is fully welded but it still bolts to the stock location, and the lights i can change the color of those if need be, what is casseys take on that. sounds like it would be fun, only other thing is my is still a stock machine gas tank under pass seat etc.
You all so need a fuel cell tank cant be in the drivers comartment

thanks guys. any other sr1's racing?
Im sure Lepper will be there

Did I hear right...that you can't bring your truck to you pits. If so how do people deal with the pit radio.
I just pull my batt. out of my RV and hook up my pit radio you can bring your truck down in the morning and after the race to drop off and pick up your stuff kind of a pain in the ass.

jeffy

Co-Dawg - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 18, 2009
lake havasu city
Hey guys we are planning on being there with the Riot. Sounds like it will be a lot of fun. Are the pit areas set to a specific size for each team or do you just sprawl out along the river?

Mike
i dont remember but i believe they want it to be like 10x10 or somethinng like that. Thats why its always good to pit next to other teams you know so you can have more room

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Last year, we were lucky enough to get the truck down to the pits without being DQ'd :D

RZRS EDGE RACING

Sharp As A RZR - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 23, 2009
Arizona
they let you haul your gear down there with truck until a specified time.
The pits they try to keep you 10' wide then to water like 20' deep.

rrawtry

Apr 30, 2010
Team OLD will be there as Mike said. Just got my new tranny in the mail and bolting the rig back together.

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Got my pre entry form today in the mail. Looks like BITD added a Pro SR1 class!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000