BITD Bluewater GP Parker AZ

jeffy

Co-Dawg - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 18, 2009
lake havasu city
no its all good thats racing
i dont think he did the unclassified race either
that corner was bad
we felt bad for the people we hit and looked for them after the unclassified race but couldnt find them

odtodd1az

Apr 30, 2009
Glendale AZ
We were running a strong second behind the pink Terex until lap four when a couple of tubes in front end broke and made the car almost imposable to steer. All in all we hade a great time cant weight tell the next one. Congrats to Justin for finally finishing a race and to everyone who finished.
Big Ray!
I was wondering how you did on this race. I seen the video on here and you looked good.
Sorry to hear about the front end issues. All fixable I hope and I'll talk to you soon.

BigDog_Arizona

Jan 17, 2009
Mesa AZ
Despite our bad luck we still had a good time. The car is completely getting overhauled. All the suspension mounting points are getting redone tube are getting replaced…..Im taking these few free weeks to change up a few things before its back to racing. We went so long without any problems. So I guess this was over due.

odtodd1az

Apr 30, 2009
Glendale AZ
Despite our bad luck we still had a good time. The car is completely getting overhauled. All the suspension mounting points are getting redone tube are getting replaced…..Im taking these few free weeks to change up a few things before its back to racing. We went so long without any problems. So I guess this was over due.
It wasn't broke so why mess with it!! the suspension does work real well for ya. Let me know if you need anything!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000