BITD Bilek Racing SS300

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I am not racing but I will be there. When do they release the course map? Do they mark chase roads on the map?

RZRS EDGE RACING

Sharp As A RZR - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 23, 2009
Arizona
Rusty they will soon right around the pre fun run. That is April 10, 11.
We will have chase map too, think there is 6 pits with directions from pit to pit.
Soon as they come online we will put up links. ;)

JLeeper

J-Leep - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 9, 2009
Any SR1's trying the new pro class this race, or any other sportsman entries?

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Any SR1's trying the new pro class this race, or any other sportsman entries?
The guy with the RC51 Rhino usually shows. It would be cool to see the R1's out there.

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
The SR1's would do great at one of these races!! I would love to get another desert race in on mine, but shorcourse stuff already has me strapped for time AND cash right now. I will for sure run mine in the PowderPuff race in October....would like to do something before then, though....if at all possible!

RZRS EDGE RACING

Sharp As A RZR - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 23, 2009
Arizona
The SR1's would do great at one of these races!! I would love to get another desert race in on mine, but shorcourse stuff already has me strapped for time AND cash right now. I will for sure run mine in the PowderPuff race in October....would like to do something before then, though....if at all possible!
Cory we know what your talking about. We would love to come out for some of the short course stuff. Now that the Rzrs is back together. Guess everyone needs multi rides :D we are working on that.

rockstarcustomz

RoCkStAr CuStOm MoToRsPoRtS - UTVUnderground Appro
Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Corey, you should come down to Parker in May and race the Grand Prix, it's a combo of short track and desert. We would love to see you here!

jaggedx

Jagged X - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jan 14, 2010
www.jaggedx.com
The Draw results are up on the BITD site. The red Rhino from Cali got the Pole but We (JX) pulled second with Cory third. RZRS Edge pulled ninth. Only nine cars in the draw but from what I hear there are another 6 or 7 cars that are coming. This should be a good race.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000