Big Thanks To Jagged X

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
As history shows the team of Jagged X and Cognito has had quite the battle going on with Pranks and such. On my way out of town Near Oso Negro or as Casey has called it "Ocho's Nergo's" I ran into JoeyD getting a cavity search by the Federalies and Jagged X parked waiting for the fondling to end. So of course I pulled up to see what was going on. I had asked both Brandon From Jagged X and Joey If I could tag along with them to Valle-T and beyond as I didn't know the lay of the land. And both shrugged and gave me the I dont care.

It was fun Hanging with Brandon and Crew in our Long wait at RM260.

Thanks For the Hospitality!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
This class is made up of some the coolest dudes and friends that I have and know. Its always an honor to chase and in this case race with you guys, and I mean everyone at Jagged, Cognito, Murrays, etc etc etc.. you guys are all like family to me!

jaggedx

Jagged X - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jan 14, 2010
www.jaggedx.com
That's what it's all about gentlemen!

We love to win races and work really hard to do it.But we love the whole group of people that make up our sport as well. Our team is made up of mostly a bunch of our friends who give up their personal time to come help us at the races. They partly do it because they enjoy the camaraderie that we have with the whole UTV community (and because I usually pick up the dinner tabs LOL). As I have said many times, win or loose we always want to do our best to represent our class well and help promote this great sport that IS UTV racing. Helping another UTV team (or any team for that matter) to get to the finish has never and will never be a question for us. Just ask Matt Parks when we were racing against him a few years back and I fueled his car because his pit crew got lost. This act of kindness likely cost us the win and maybe the championship that year but I would do it for any team.

See ya at the races!

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
I do have to thank jagged x as well. They allowed the Sims crew and I to devour all their American coors light on Thursday ;)

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Jokes on you! All your beers came from what we call the "competitor cooler" or "Cognito cooler" .... Bill rubs his junk on each beer top as he packs it!! Drink up ball licker!
BwaaaaaaHahaha. Now that is phucking funny...and true!

goMRgo

Jan 17, 2013
Brea, CA
Jokes on you! All your beers came from what we call the "competitor cooler" or "Cognito cooler" .... Bill rubs his junk on each beer top as he packs it!! Drink up ball licker!
Note to self: If ever offered a beer by JX make sure it's a Bud Light!

Markflexes

Tear It Up 2011 RZR XP
Feb 28, 2012
Peoria, AZ
Ah now it makes sense why Bill kept asking those boys how's my dictate...

It was fun filling the parking lot at the Bahia with Beer cans. Not so good Friday morning, though.

Blake will be drugged and dragged to the 1k if necessary.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000