BEWARE !!!of silber turbo.

tobyduke

Jun 14, 2013
Riverside
we just purchased a turbo kit from them it's incomplete missing parts .no instructions.we contacted James and he is clueless.its missing the helix for the clutch.missing the instructions for the clutch setup.missing any info on the blowoff valve it comes disassembled no instructions on setup. Missing brackets to mount underbed intercooler. The silicone hoses are 3" and the inter cooler is 2" his answer is just tighten the clamps.that won't work it will leak air.No torque specs on bolt torque .his answer to that was just torque them down hard.till you can't turn anymore .sure I'll do that with stainless bolts in alluminum parts.if you look at other posts on this forum you will see nothing but problems.alba racing even makes a reference to how bad there kit is.other venders have posted about this same problem.we didn't know about the problems until we researched it.asked him for instructions and he sent a bunch of pictures of random rzr installs .what the heck is that going to do for me.

tobyduke

Jun 14, 2013
Riverside
After multiple contacts with him we had to dispute the charge with PayPal .he tried to belittle my wife when she tried to get resolution.said she made smart remarks.only because he tried to fight with her saying the new turbo is a 1000 and it's the same setup.the new turbo is a 925cc.when she called him out on it he started yelling at her .

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
I didn't even realize Silber Turbos had polaris kits, i have seen a lot of guys talk about them on the wildcat forums.

Bad experience for ya, hope it works out in the end

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000