Best xp belt in desert racing

shrive81

Jan 9, 2013
So I thought I would put it out there and see what drive belts people have been having luck with and haven't. A stock belt cost roughly 200 bucks and after market ones costing more then half... What are u guys finding.. Any advice or shit talking is welcome...

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
The secret is belt prep prior to install and belt break in.... Just say'n! :D

So I thought I would put it out there and see what drive belts people have been having luck with and haven't. A stock belt cost roughly 200 bucks and after market ones costing more then half... What are u guys finding.. Any advice or shit talking is welcome...
Wasteland Performance has been working hard for years to lead the Powersport industry and bring you the best Possible performance products. We've now added a line of "Direct Replacement OEM Belts" for all Polaris UTV and ATVs.
Our belts are designed to the same specifications and produced by the same manufacture as Polaris.
We have tested several different belts and these are the only ones we want the Wasteland performance stamp on!
We are also able to offer them on our website at a better price.

We also have a line of High Performance belts, ( these are not just another belt)
If you run hard,race, or just have a modded machine with a lot of power
check out the Wasteland Performance HP line of belts, also available on the website!
Feel free to message me any questions,
Or contact Chad or Les directly.
Thanks!!

Office-3202825633
Web- wastelandperformance.com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000