BEST RC VIDEO

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7hG2nIUegA&feature=related"]YouTube - THE ULTIMATE SLASH VIDEO[/ame]

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
og.......... chit sweet bad ass they bash the hell out of them bro i wonder what dunes ......... ck this one out [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqM0flgp5sY&feature=related"]YouTube - RC Crawling on Potato Salad Hill during RCC 08 Nationals[/ame]

ChaseThisToo

My Other Car is a Class1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
So Cal
Most of that was shot in Flagstaff.

I used to live there and my buddy owned the hobby shop in the back right corner of the complex where they were racing them in the parking lot.

Crazy!

Jeepinbeav

Leave It To Beaver - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Goodyear Az
SO is the Slash the shiznit of RC's right now? Looks BADA$$!
yea they are cuz they are cheap and extremely tough i been wanting to get one and go brushless and lipo in it. Imho they aint nearly as tough as the savage i have beat it so bad and never breaks a thing. Everytime i take my savage to the skate park i get kicked out stupid parents think there kid is gonna get hit by it.

Karl

McKrawlin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Glendale, AZ
yea they are cuz they are cheap and extremely tough i been wanting to get one and go brushless and lipo in it. Imho they aint nearly as tough as the savage i have beat it so bad and never breaks a thing. Everytime i take my savage to the skate park i get kicked out stupid parents think there kid is gonna get hit by it.
I'd tell your a$$ to leave too... :eek:

sully427

Red Rider - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
I just buoght my self a slash yesterday they rip but those guys must have some bad ass batt in there shizil cause mine dosnt rip that hard. I got the special edition asmoil body they are bad ass

Bryan M

B-MAN - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 16, 2009
Sin City(Vegas!)
Yes, the slash is battery and its all sealed from the elements its even waterproof from what I hear(like swimming pool waterproof!) these things are bad ass.....real question is do you go rwd(slash) or 4wd(slayer)?????

Bryan M

B-MAN - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 16, 2009
Sin City(Vegas!)
I'd imagine that battery size determines the amount of time.. but easily 15 min to 20 min would be my guess..thats typical for rc batterys..until you start upgradin..

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
i dig them just not the price right know to steep for me and plus i got 3 rc and i dont think the wife would like me to get another.....lol:D

Jeepinbeav

Jan 22, 2009
Goodyear Az
I'd imagine that battery size determines the amount of time.. but easily 15 min to 20 min would be my guess..thats typical for rc batterys..until you start upgradin..
with the new lipo batteries you can get up to 45 min of run time with stock motor but the downside to it is that the lipo battery and its charger will run you between 250 - 500 depending on the battery size

Jeepinbeav

Jan 22, 2009
Goodyear Az
Yes, the slash is battery and its all sealed from the elements its even waterproof from what I hear(like swimming pool waterproof!) these things are bad ass.....real question is do you go rwd(slash) or 4wd(slayer)?????
i love my slayer been wanting to get a slash tho badly and they are cheap my hobby shop has it for 189

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000