Best race of the year

racer570

Apr 10, 2012
houston ms
If you missed the last utvrr race, you missed one of the best races of the year, and that includes all races, not just the utvrr series. The stoney lonesome crew was finally able to water 90% of the 10 miles coarse (which kept dust down), the timing system was working without a hitch( also had a video screen up that was giving times instantly), and temps were cooler making it more enjoyable. The coarse was so fast, my average speed in the 570 was 39.37mph, and that is on a coarse that has open spots and good tight sections. The funny thing, is when I came to the timing tent and saw all the people watching the screen, like there was a movie playing, lol. If you have never raced the utvrr, or have raced it earlier this year and did not like it because of the dust or timing system, you need to give it a chance, it is a whole new ballgame.

Here are some comments from other racers Round 8 Overview
<!-- / message --><!-- controls -->

ShadyJ

Nov 15, 2012
Oh, I missed the race this time. But I’ll surely attend to the next one…… :mad:

beez

Nov 18, 2012
Yes I heard that it was the best race ever. But sadly I missed it. But I saw some photos and videos. And I tried to make my mind. Anyway I should not miss the next one. I am so jealous of my friends, They got the lucky chance to watch live race.

racer570

Apr 10, 2012
houston ms
Here is the video of Round 9. What is amazing, is this guy started dead last, and look how little dust there is.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9TdHCSXsuQ&feature=player_embedded"]UTVRR Round 9 Raw video of 1st lap - YouTube[/ame]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000