Best in The Desert Henderson 250

Heybeerman

Mar 3, 2011
Morristown, AZ
Cognito pass looked clean from vid. I contributed the driver comment more of a surprise.... like WTF , where'd they come from ... assholes. lol

I still can't believe the Jeepspeed .. what an true dick.
There may have been some surprise involved. But they really are assholes! So that was the correct description.

Apr 10, 2011
Memphis,TN
Haha we weren't worried about throwing rocks as we were eating some pretty big ones. I was throughly surprised you hung w us even though we were being held back a bit bc we had just made the 30 seconds up on you guys
You have to remember we are coming off blue water with 5 broken belts. Just a tad skinny pedal softness due to that.:eek:
Hanging with you was that Double E suspension going to work! Pretty impressive for not being long travel car and a little ecu work.:D

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
You have to remember we are coming off blue water with 5 broken belts. Just a tad skinny pedal softness due to that.:eek:
Hanging with you was that Double E suspension going to work! Pretty impressive for not being long travel car and a little ecu work.:D
Theres a little weight factor in there as well.:eek:

Apr 10, 2011
Memphis,TN
Haha. What a dick head. We weren't trying to be dick heads. We were going to the front as fast as we could lol !
For the Recond... Cognito's guy's are not Dick Heads and far from that.... Big Jim and the Justin's have been super nice to us and always speak when others did not.
I Sorry for saying That!
Caught me by surprise for sure!

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
BTW that pass nearly ended our day as we decided to make the pass and on the left side of the track was a HUGE rain rut squared off.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
For the Recond... Cognito's guy's are not Dick Heads and far from that.... Big Jim and the Justin's have been super nice to us and always speak when others did not.

I Sorry for saying That!

Caught me by surprise for sure!

I disagree. While Justin Lambert and Big Yimm are solid as they come, Justin Sheakley is in fact a Dick Head... Just ask the rest of his team...

;)

Wstcstrzr

Oct 29, 2013
WASHINGTON
Nice driving guys !! Good day watching the battles out there in the morning before our race
Yeah that heep was a joke should have moved especially because of class and the dust was really not bad at all....

sanduras

Jan 14, 2013
so where's all the stories. what happened here? I saw the videos(which were awesome) but curious as to what happened to a lot of the top runners. Damages,breakdowns,rollovers, etc ?come on guys cough up the stories,LOL

sanduras

Jan 14, 2013
awesome write up. thanks for all you do for us on the sidelines ,it keeps us informed .thanks again to all utv underground and the mad media crew for all your hard work

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000