Berts UTV Wildcat X "BATTLE OF THE BUILDERS"

Berts UTV Wildcat X "BATTLE OF THE BUILDERS"

Details:

Berts UTV will be introducing the first "Battle of the Builders" Competition. This will be a battle of Fabricators/Builders in the UTV/Offroad Industry to make the baddest UTV that we give to them.

The UTV chosen for This Battle Will Be
"2013 ARCTIC CAT WILDCAT X"

Berts UTV has done a ton of Custom Builds this past season from many different builders. From Custom roll cages, doors, Long travel, & more!
Although, two of our builders work has really stood out to us & UTV enthusiasts and fans.

These are the Builders we have chosen for this 1st BATTLE !

-SCOTT BARACCI (DESERT WORKS) Montclair, CA

-TIM BERENDES (SDR MOTORSPORTS) Riverside, CA

The winner of "Berts UTV's Battle of the Builders" will be voted on by YOU ! When both of the SxS's are finished, we will be posting the Pictures on the Berts UTV Facebook page for YOU to vote on. The Custom SxS Picture with the most "LIKES" will be the Winner !

CLICK HERE TO GO TO BERTS UTV FACEBOOK PAGE !

The Winner Will receive a "Berts UTV Battle of the Builders" Trophy !

THE TWO CHOSEN BUILDERS WILL BE UPDATING THIS THREAD WITH CURRENT PICTURES AND UPDATES ON THEIR BUILDS!

STAY POSTED! YOUR COMMENTS AND IDEAS ARE ENCOURAGED !

LET THE BATTLE BEGIN......

Last edited:

SDR

SDR - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 6, 2009
This is gonna be fun! We are stoked to be part of this deal and cant wait to show you guys what we come up with. I will try and post pics as we go...

Thanks again!

SDR

Apr 6, 2009
Cool idea... Pretty sure you guys arn't the first to do a Battle of the Builders though. Wasn't there a magazine back in the day that put this idea together originally.
Ahh, the good ole days! I still remember Taylor talking about just getting going with Rigid Lights that weekend, and we were just moving out of my garage! crazy how things have changed!

Here are a few pics from today!

Attachments

Pro Armor

SxS/UTV & ATV Accessories - UTVUnderground Sponsor
Mar 11, 2009
Inland Empire
www.proarmor.com
We have built 2 unbelievable WildCats! Actually brarmor aka Bruce and also Tommy Scranton have put together 2 fully custom builds with the WildCat and did each one in a matter of days!

I think Pro Armor should be allowed to come and play! If not then let the #Scranton_Boys on the playground!

Pro Armor

SxS/UTV & ATV Accessories - UTVUnderground Sponsor
Mar 11, 2009
Inland Empire
www.proarmor.com
Tim, your stuff has been looking awesome! When we have customers ask who we recommend you are at the top of the list. Take it easy on the other guy, but not too easy.

Mike Lasher, that build off was awesome!

Maybe we can do something cool for the sand show and hook up with more of you guys and have some really cool cars in the booth for sale at the show? Tim and Scott have been great to work with. Davin at DG is also a good company to work with as we'll. Fred from PromArmor has alway's supported Bert's on our Demos and anything we have ever needed. What a great group of people.. How fun is this industry? Looking forward to good times ahead...
Art Wood

fatnbald

Aug 24, 2011
We, DESERTWORKS, appreciate the opportunity once again work with Bert's Mega Mall. Tim and I have had a healthy respect for each other for eight or nine years now and a competition of this nature will be fun.
we are in the middle of a move and with the holiday will be without power to equipment, half cleared floors, and no pneumatic plumbing for another week or so. extra challenging, no excuses.
i will also do my best to maintain updates.
Scott

got it

Attachments

SDR

Apr 6, 2009
Congrats on the move Scott. We are getting ready to go through the same here so I feel ya! Cant wait to see what you come up with.

As to the build, I think there are a bunch of really clean and trick wildcat builds out there like the Pro-Armor cars and the Wildcat Willy guys but one of the challenges here is to stay within the parameters of something that can be sold as a new vehicle on the showroom floor with bolt on parts. I would love to be able to cut this thing up and build a super trick race car, but that would be tough to sell on the dealership floor with a warranty as a brand new vehicle!

BrArmor

Scranton Boys Racing OG
Oct 5, 2011
Lake Elsinore, Ca
www.imgms.com
Congrats on the move Scott. We are getting ready to go through the same here so I feel ya! Cant wait to see what you come up with.

As to the build, I think there are a bunch of really clean and trick wildcat builds out there like the Pro-Armor cars and the Wildcat Willy guys but one of the challenges here is to stay within the parameters of something that can be sold as a new vehicle on the showroom floor with bolt on parts. I would love to be able to cut this thing up and build a super trick race car, but that would be tough to sell on the dealership floor with a warranty as a brand new vehicle!
So what are the goals or guidelines for this build...? All bolt-on? American Chopper Style? lol The builds should showcase their talents, not just purchasing skills.... right?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000