BEE CANYON NIGHT RIDE

kdub41

Murder Red
Jan 27, 2009
Hemet
HEY GUYS I WAS THINKING THAT MAYBE THIS THURSDAY COMING UP WE COULD DO A NIGHT RIDE UP BEE CANYON... LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE DOWN!:D

Last edited:

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Trust me I really didn't want to snap a axle but It will be down for awhile but I will hit u up when I get a new axle

kdub41

Murder Red
Jan 27, 2009
Hemet
well i have the most messed up schedule i have thursday and fridays off and then when i work i work from 1130 to 8

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
:Dkdub, there is a group of us from imperial valley that would like to join you guys on a ride sometime, we met with joey at O.W and have not got to meet up with you guys since then. Where is BEE Canyon and what kind of riding is it. they keep complaining about your hours, what type of work do you do, my hours are off to , I am a firefighter so my schedule is always off.:D

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Not complaining at all..... But for a group ride there is a better turn out on weekends. Bee canyon is nothing like OW that's for sure but have to say the OW ride was SICK !!

kdub41

Murder Red
Jan 27, 2009
Hemet
ok well then lets get a group ride together and go to silverwood lake, i just went there yesterday and that is by far the best place to ride hands down! great scenery and they have huge ponds that you can go swimming in. so that would be another fun group ride

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Silverwood is nice we went up there last weekend with prob like 20 SXSs, the only bad thing about big group rides is that its slow paced. Still fun tho I think the fastest group ride was OW for sure that was either stopped or floored.

kdub41

Murder Red
Jan 27, 2009
Hemet
haha yea silverwood is slow and yea when i went out with magnum dan and the guys it was pedal to the metal or e-brake on lol, no in between. So yeah we should do that at silverwood get as many people as we can and do a ride up there.

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Doing the speed limit or like 10 over your prob looking at about 3 hrs give or take a lil. If you have never ran in the mountains or anything like that silverwood is nice. You prob will get about 40 miles in and with all the stopping its about 5 to 6 hour run. The scenery up there is nice and the trails are fun also a lil bit of crawling streams and spots that you can get some speed and slide around which is always fun

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000