Bee Canyon group ride

kdub41

Murder Red
Jan 27, 2009
Hemet
hit me up if you want directions to bee canyon. we will be shreddin the trails probable late morning early afternoon, it depends on when Gabe and i decide. Let me know if you want to go!

mikef

Big Mike - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Beaumont, Ca. (Inland Empire)
Hemet....

When are you going?

I have to fix my Rhino. I finally broke something after 4000 + miles..... I think my exhaust came loose. It got a little loud and it had a bad rattle. It was dark and I havent looked under it yet.... I was killing it over the weekend on the whoops at Ocotillo.

HighDesert_Rhino

UNAPPROVED
Jan 28, 2009
Phelan, CA
Hemet....

When are you going?

I have to fix my Rhino. I finally broke something after 4000 + miles..... I think my exhaust came loose. It got a little loud and it had a bad rattle. It was dark and I havent looked under it yet.... I was killing it over the weekend on the whoops at Ocotillo.
Mike I have the stock exhust off my 07 if you need it, your wecome to it. let me know.

give me a call next time you head out to OW, i'm always up for an outing.

kdub41

Murder Red
Jan 27, 2009
Hemet
let me know guys what would be a good time for you guys to go! i have that day off so im free that day.

FernandezRacing

Off Road Swap Meet - UTVUnderground Approved Spons
Jan 15, 2009
Would a sunday work?? I'm in sounds like a fun ride..

Any snow?????

SoCal

I'm a Toy Haulin Hooligan - UTVUnderground Approve
Jan 16, 2009
Orange Ca.
I dont see on here what day but he wants to do this on Friday. Im a maybe, got to get the karts race ready for the BITD race in Primm before I leave for Easter break in Havasu.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000