Barstow to Primm Ride June 12-14th.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Been there done that. Kinda boring.
Just follow the power lines all the way there.
Well crap. If it sucks I don't want to do it. I did Silverwood and thought that sucked so this ride must really suck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Team Green

Reid Nordin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 30, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.WalkerEvansEnt.com
Well crap. If it sucks I don't want to do it. I did Silverwood and thought that sucked so this ride must really suck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rusty,

There are some alternate lines that can keep this from being just a pole line run. Wally and I have done it several times with different routes. You just need to plan ahead, avoid the National Preserve especially with a large group at night. Regardless there wil be sections of pole line running.

Dewit!
Feb 1, 2014
Orange County, Mexifornia
So whats all the details? for the trip. As far as were we are staging.
Will be staging at a family friends mom & pops residence. A ranch just past Barstow off of minneola road and the 15 fwy. The parents live there so everything is safe. The pole line that we will catch is about 2 miles away.

This will be a fast run. We won't be stopping here and there to see rocks and bushes. This will be a blow and go run so long as the pack is running well. We can stop at the 127 for a cold refresher and maybe to urinate and see who can shoot the farthest. Then shoot to Kensington road where we can have another refreshment and those that need to can pinch a loaf.

Ultimately we will run this "course" in our best Baja 1000 fashion that just so happens to have refreshment pit stops rather than course support. Obviously, we will cover as much ground as we can as fast as we can in the event we do have a failure in the group, we won't be too far behind schedule. Expect to reach speeds in excess of 212 mph when permitted and beers at temps of under 37 degrees. This is a Friday night run to help from completely cooking thru on the way and returning Sunday morning departure between 7-8 am from primm/buffalo bills parking lot. Course can be done in as little as 2.5 hours yet take all day to do with unforeseen problems.

If running 104 miles one way in your SxS thru the desert to get to a small piece of something as close as sin city gets, then you're not going fast enuff! BRAAAAP!

Sent from my iPhone 7s prototype.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000