Barstow 3/16-3/18

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Going to Barstow this coming weekend, for the race. Wondering if anyone was going to be out there, or would like to come up for a day ride? :D
Is this out by the outlet , I love just going out there and kicking it in the rzr and watching the race . But to busy right know , have fun .

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca
Is this out by the outlet , I love just going out there and kicking it in the rzr and watching the race . But to busy right know , have fun .
yes it is right out outlet... i have a couple friends that race in the 1400 class. def busy sat during the race. but i like to get a fri night ride and sat find a good spot to watch the race and hang out. lots of riding after the race...

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
yes it is right out outlet... i have a couple friends that race in the 1400 class. def busy sat during the race. but i like to get a fri night ride and sat find a good spot to watch the race and hang out. lots of riding after the race...
Find a nice high and dry spot you can build a BIG fire and take lots of heating liquid (Tequila, Whiskey, Vodka etc...) it's gonna be WAY cold and nasty!!!:eek:

I might drive over from Hesperia, but not to stay the night!!!

Have fun!!!!:)

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca
Find a nice high and dry spot you can build a BIG fire and take lots of heating liquid (Tequila, Whiskey, Vodka etc...) it's gonna be WAY cold and nasty!!!:eek:

I might drive over from Hesperia, but not to stay the night!!!

Have fun!!!!:)
that would be the plan :) let me know if you come for the day. mybe we can go for a ride... :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000