Baja Designs on Board with UTV Underground!

Baja Designs

Official UTVUnderground Lighting Sponsor
Jan 22, 2009
www.bajadesigns.com
Hey guys and gals, I just wanted to let everyone know that Baja Designs/Soltek Light Systems is stoked to be on board with UTV Underground! We hope to not onlyshare the latest and greatest in lighting technology with every here but to become a valuable resource to the UTV Underground Community! Whether you are looking for HID, LED, Halogen, Wiring, Switches, or just some useful advice we are your one stop shop!

HELLO TO ALL!

Chris
[email protected]
760-560-2252 ext.124

Feel free to PM, E-mail, or call me anytime!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Baja Designs and Soltek Light Systems! A powerhouse in the off road industry! UTVUnderground.com couldnt be happier to have such a respected company on board here in the Underground! We look forward to all you guys have to offer here!!

Welcome to the UTVUnderground Familia!!!!

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Baja Design

Hey guys and gals, I just wanted to let everyone know that Baja Designs/Soltek Light Systems is stoked to be on board with UTV Underground! We hope to not onlyshare the latest and greatest in lighting technology with every here but to become a valuable resource to the UTV Underground Community! Whether you are looking for HID, LED, Halogen, Wiring, Switches, or just some useful advice we are your one stop shop!

HELLO TO ALL!

Chris
[email protected]
760-560-2252 ext.124

Feel free to PM, E-mail, or call me anytime!
Welcome to UTVUnderground.

Baja Designs

Official UTVUnderground Lighting Sponsor
Jan 22, 2009
www.bajadesigns.com
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Jon, we have been pimping out those photos like crazy! You should have locked us in to paying some royalties on them! Truly an awesome comparison of Solteks over stock!

Love the ad Chris!

Where did those awesome lighting shots come from? :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000