Baja 500 Wagers

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
Anyone feeling Froggy? I'm not sensing a lot of confidence this year from either class. Ok I'll start.....I'll bet that 1958 gets the hole shot........I'll even go out on the ledge and bet we don't roll the car.......ok the trifecta I'll bet we beat at least 50% or more of the turbo class....how bout a woman finishes in the top 10 overall? Top 5? How bout someone loses a drain plug or runs out of fuel........Ahem Sims! Lol Cognito finishes but is towed across the finish line by a burro.....anyone?

SimsMotorsports

Factory Polaris #1913
Feb 1, 2009
Prescott Valley
Anyone feeling Froggy? I'm not sensing a lot of confidence this year from either class. Ok I'll start.....I'll bet that 1958 gets the hole shot........I'll even go out on the ledge and bet we don't roll the car.......ok the trifecta I'll bet we beat at least 50% or more of the turbo class....how bout a woman finishes in the top 10 overall? Top 5? How bout someone loses a drain plug or runs out of fuel........Ahem Sims! Lol Cognito finishes but is towed across the finish line by a burro.....anyone?
Hahahah I'm working out the fuel dilemma as we speak, that shit stresses me out. Seems easier just to run out lol! I think Kristen stands a great chance being in the top 5 overall hell I'll even give her a top 3 with the way she has been running!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
I agree and when I think about how great to be in front I look down the list and see Kristen and wonder how long going to be able to hold her off. My secret weapon is Lacrecia who's also been running really strong and she doesn't break as much as most others.....men or women. We all know DOR doesn't mean much it's a team effort and one can't get there without the other so if I can get a healthy car into her hands then watch out!

Lacrecias biggest weakness as I see it is she doesn't make sandwiches!

Reactions: rockstarcustomz

rockstarcustomz

RoCkStAr CuStOm MoToRsPoRtS - UTVUnderground Appro
Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Hahahah I'm working out the fuel dilemma as we speak, that shit stresses me out. Seems easier just to run out lol! I think Kristen stands a great chance being in the top 5 overall hell I'll even give her a top 3 with the way she has been running!

So, why is it that no one thinks of me when someone says a woman will finish in the top 5? ;)

SimsMotorsports

Factory Polaris #1913
Feb 1, 2009
Prescott Valley
If I'm reading the previous posts correctly it looks as though I pose no threat, so let's say putting down $100 maybe $500 would be like stealing candy from a baby?! Let's see how confident y'all are

Last edited:

jakecarver91

Nov 11, 2009
So if I'm reading this correctly I pose no threat and let's say putting down $100, $500 would be like stealing candy from a baby?! Let's see how confident y'all are

I'm lost on what you're trying to say lol. Grammar check that bitch and re send

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
2919 ftw (btw I feel like an idiot referring to a 2900 number, why didn't they just leave the numbers alone in SCORE?)

Reactions: JoeyD23

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000