Baja 1000

az_amsoil

Amsoil Arizona - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Ok, who is racing, who is chasing and who is watching?

I'm watching and plan to be around mile 140 again this year (about 20 miles west of Mexicali north of Mex 2). Gonna leave Yuma, AZ around 8-9AM cross and get to the race before the TT and Class 1's roll through. Might speed over to Ensenada to watch the finish, but not sure how the roads will be with the race going on.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I am pitting and chasing for All German Motorsports class 1 cars. I will all over baja. Wish us luck we are in a battle for Class 1 championship. 7 points seperate the top 3 in class one. We are looking for some helpers. If you ate interested PM me.

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
A few buddies and I will be chasing and pitting for Vildosola, TT #4.

Team Green

Reid Nordin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 30, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.WalkerEvansEnt.com
Ok, who is racing, who is chasing and who is watching?

I'm watching and plan to be around mile 140 again this year (about 20 miles west of Mexicali north of Mex 2). Gonna leave Yuma, AZ around 8-9AM cross and get to the race before the TT and Class 1's roll through. Might speed over to Ensenada to watch the finish, but not sure how the roads will be with the race going on.
RM 140 puts you in the wash just at the turn east towards Laguna Salada. This portion of the course is the same from the 500 and not last years 1000. Long dirt road in to RM140 off of Hwy 2, so you may want to rethink your spectator spot.

Just sayin'

az_amsoil

Jan 22, 2009
RM 140 puts you in the wash just at the turn east towards Laguna Salada. This portion of the course is the same from the 500 and not last years 1000. Long dirt road in to RM140 off of Hwy 2, so you may want to rethink your spectator spot.

Just sayin'
Whoopsie...I was told the course was the same as last year...just pulled the map. Change of plans! Somewhere between RM150 and RM200. Thanks for the warning!

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
AGM is starting first in thier class, great draw! good luck

Robbie Gordon is around 7th in his class to start.

looks like 32 TT's in the field! :D

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
YEAH AGM!!!!!!!! Pumped to se the race between Armin and Harly Letner. Sure to be a huge race in class 1 with Armin and Martin needing to finish int he top 3 to clinch the Championship!!!

Pistola off the line first in TT and only 3 UTV's entered to tackle the brutal Baja Mil course!

in order:

SPT UTV (3)

1801 Dave Roberts

1802 Thomas Graves

1803 Reid Nordin

We wish them all luck especially UTVUnderground's own Reid Nordin aka Team Green in the DFR Kawaski Teryx AKA Nessy!!

az_amsoil

Jan 22, 2009
Pistola off the line first in TT
I saw Pete at the desert people premier, he was STILL yappin' about his trophy-lite battle...I told him at least FINISH this year!! :eek: Good luck to all the UTV's...tough race, see ya at the race!

Team Green

Reid Nordin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 30, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.WalkerEvansEnt.com
Pistola off the line first in TT and only 3 UTV's entered to tackle the brutal Baja Mil course!

in order:

SPT UTV (3)

1801 Dave Roberts

1802 Thomas Graves

1803 Reid Nordin

We wish them all luck especially UTVUnderground's own Reid Nordin aka Team Green in the DFR Kawaski Teryx AKA Nessy!![/QUOTE]

I was hoping for more UTV's but maybe more will enter soon. I'm lucky (if you call driving over the Summit lucky) because my section is almost exactly the same from the 500. I have great team mates and the single seat Nessy is the bomb. I'm looking forward to battling with the ITP crew in the 2 seat Nessy and any other car that shows up.

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
I was hoping for more UTV's but maybe more will enter soon. I'm lucky (if you call driving over the Summit lucky) because my section is almost exactly the same from the 500. I have great team mates and the single seat Nessy is the bomb. I'm looking forward to battling with the ITP crew in the 2 seat Nessy and any other car that shows up.
I co-drove the Summit in Stock Full back at the '05 1000 and "Lucky" is not the word I would use for it....:eek::D

Good Luck to all the UTV's!

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
Hans, it's all about the fun you know that. With all the improvements the boys at DF have made I'm looking forward to that nasty section again.

Good luck this weekend!
Thanks Ried,I am looking forward to the 1000 also.See you in a couple of weeks.

az_amsoil

Jan 22, 2009
We look forward to having you guys come and pit with us. You will have lots of fun. Club Paris is always fun. Bring $1 and your best liver. See you in Baja....
Best liver?!?...chit all I got is the old beat up one!!! But it's holding up!:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000