Badger Flatts

Craig

Oct 7, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Here is a recent trip to Badger Flatts, its about 1 1/2 hours from the house, sevral hundred miles of riding areas. lots of wide life and the weather was very cool, at night we watched lighting storms roll across the Mountains, I think i even heard John Denver singing some songs while we cooked our T-bones on the camp fire.

Attachments

Craig

Oct 7, 2010
Been doing SUPER! Wife just landed a job so that is helping the budget out a whole bunch. We also sold our house in CA Thank God! (I can say God on here right) who cares saying it anyways. The new dodge is very cool, but lacks the power i thought 350HP and 800 ft lbs of torque would get me, i am pretty sure my old 7.3 would out pull it. Oh well just means time for updated parts. Missing all of you guys out there for sure. Job has been doing very well and Colorado is a very cool place to live, ever out this way make sure you give me a heads up. How's the family doing?

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
THE ONLY THING THAT LOOKS THE SAME IS YOU. THE KIDS ARE GROWING UP. THE RHINO IS A DIFFERENT COLOR & THAT DODGE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE THE F-450. BEAUTIFUL AREA. THANKS FOR SHARING THE PIX. ESPECIALLY SINCE IT WILL BE 116 HERE TODAY IN THE DESERT.

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Here is a recent trip to Badger Flatts, its about 1 1/2 hours from the house, sevral hundred miles of riding areas. lots of wide life and the weather was very cool, at night we watched lighting storms roll across the Mountains, I think i even heard John Denver singing some songs while we cooked our T-bones on the camp fire.

Wide Life ????

Is this what you have for scenery up there?

:cool:

Craig

Oct 7, 2010
THE ONLY THING THAT LOOKS THE SAME IS YOU. THE KIDS ARE GROWING UP. THE RHINO IS A DIFFERENT COLOR & THAT DODGE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE THE F-450. BEAUTIFUL AREA. THANKS FOR SHARING THE PIX. ESPECIALLY SINCE IT WILL BE 116 HERE TODAY IN THE DESERT.
Growing like weeds, Deanna started 5th grade today and Cam is in 3rd. I keep getting better looking every day! :D and the area is very nice. Dont miss the high temps at all.

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
Been doing SUPER! Wife just landed a job so that is helping the budget out a whole bunch. We also sold our house in CA Thank God! (I can say God on here right) who cares saying it anyways. The new dodge is very cool, but lacks the power i thought 350HP and 800 ft lbs of torque would get me, i am pretty sure my old 7.3 would out pull it. Oh well just means time for updated parts. Missing all of you guys out there for sure. Job has been doing very well and Colorado is a very cool place to live, ever out this way make sure you give me a heads up. How's the family doing?
Atleast she snagged up a job, congrats! My wife has been out of work since dec and it is growing old quick. I think you might be running a fever thinking a 7.3 will out run that dodge LOL!!

Family is good, kids start school tomorrow. We will be in moab in nov riding. You should come down!

Craig

Oct 7, 2010
Atleast she snagged up a job, congrats! My wife has been out of work since dec and it is growing old quick. I think you might be running a fever thinking a 7.3 will out run that dodge LOL!!

Family is good, kids start school tomorrow. We will be in moab in nov riding. You should come down!
Moab has always been a place i would like to go, are you camping? and what dates are you looking at?

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Hola Amor ;-)

Look like a nice "La Familia" trip, camp and ride ;-)

post location, coords ;-)

We love yea man ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000