Ave pure 175 April 4-6th

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Rugged Radios will be at the event offering a fully stocked trailer filled with products at crazy low prices, as well as offering Tech Support for all Communications systems! Be sure to stop by and check out the killer deals we will be offering! See you there and stay Rugged!

PCI Race Radios

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jun 29, 2011
Long Beach, CA
www.pciraceradios.com
We are finishing packing up the big rig now, if you need anything special brought out to the race give us a call at the shop and we will make sure it get put on the trailer.

Don't forget we will be be barbecuing at 7:00 so come on by and grab a bite to eat. See you in the dirt!

-Alon

Never happy

Jun 25, 2013
Will you have sd cards for the hds7 with the course on them? Can we get the files other than by email from Lou? Just got new GPS and need the card and hopefully some help with programming it.... Rookie with GPS.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joncon

May 20, 2013
Las Vegas
Will you have sd cards for the hds7 with the course on them? Can we get the files other than by email from Lou? Just got new GPS and need the card and hopefully some help with programming it.... Rookie with GPS.....

PCI has a handy Lowrance racing cheat sheet on their website that'll get you dialed in. I'm sure Lou will have the USR file on SD card for you to import into your gps.

PCI Race Radios

Jun 29, 2011
Long Beach, CA
www.pciraceradios.com

We have SD cards on the trailer and can help you load the course onto the GPS. Come by tonight and we can spend some time with you showing you how to use the GPS.

PCI has a handy Lowrance racing cheat sheet on their website that'll get you dialed in. I'm sure Lou will have the USR file on SD card for you to import into your gps.
We will also have the cheat sheets printed if you need to grab one out there.

Never happy

Jun 25, 2013
Great! Thank you, we will see you there.... Heading out right now

Atpalmer

Jan 10, 2014
Santa Clarita
Awesome race, even though a busted balljoint took us out on lap 1 at mile 40. We lost our spare and jack at mile 16. The spare has 1058 written on the wheel. And the jack was a proarmor quickshot with blue flashlight and shovel attached.

ironworks

Jan 18, 2010
Awesome race, even though a busted balljoint took us out on lap 1 at mile 40. We lost our spare and jack at mile 16. The spare has 1058 written on the wheel. And the jack was a proarmor quickshot with blue flashlight and shovel attached.
Did you not recover the jack and spare? I was on the right near the sheep feeding chute.

lucho

Sep 28, 2010
Congrats to Cain Smead for another Overall and Pro 1000 Class win at the PURE 175, finishing the four laps in 3:45:22. The guy is fast. Second overall went to Josh Westling, 4:08:30; and top three overall went to Ron Harvill, 4:18:51.
Perfect day, a bit of wind, plenty of racing. News at eleven.

The results are unofficial at least until IRC Tracking units get checked, back checks get noted, and all lap time are verified. But it's good to post something right now.

AVE

Atpalmer

Jan 10, 2014
Santa Clarita
Did you not recover the jack and spare? I was on the right near the sheep feeding chute.
No i couldn't sweep since i broke my ball joint and didn't have a vehicle to go look. I did ride one more lap with #550 but we going race speed and i didn't see it. Hopefully someone finds it and get it to Lou Peralta. It was till a great race.

Perkins1946

Dec 8, 2013
Bakersfield and Phoenix
Hey Lou, this is Perkins 1946/401 what was my finishing time, curious since we had to replace a belt at the end of lap 2 and as you know we finished the last mile and a half with only one rear tire. Even with the trouble we had an awesome time, let's get some of the BITD guys and all compete in the unlimited 4 class. Remember if you change your upper rear shock mounts you have to enter the unlimited class.

May 6, 2013
Yucaipa , Ca
I want to thank Lou and Lois and everyone else with AVE Racing for putting on another great event !

Looks like we got our second 5th place of the season and with blowing 2 drive belts I'm happy with that. We had some fun racing with Perkins and the 1011 Kawasaki car and looking forward to the rest of the series. Running my first night race next race so this should be interesting !!

Had great conversations with several teams this race and looking forward to meeting more of you at the next race. Hopefully more people will continue to stay Saturday night and get to meet and mingle after the race and share out stories around the fire.

ironworks

Jan 18, 2010
Did results get posted somewhere else? I have not seen anything here or on their site.

PCI Race Radios

Jun 29, 2011
Long Beach, CA
www.pciraceradios.com
We had a great time at the race and want to thank everyone for coming by and hanging out on Friday night. It was nice being able to stay for the whole weekend to do some riding ourselves along with helping out some race teams with their pit support. We will definitely be back!

-Alon

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
This past weekend was awesome!!!! The course was both challenging and fast as my co-dawg and I got our feet wet for the 1st time in the 900... I'd like to thank my wife, my co -dawg simi dude, Lou and Louis for putting on a great event and putting up with me. I'd also like to thank the many guys and shops that helped my last minute effort to ready the RZR for the challenge, Justin and Jim at Cognito for help with the shocks, Aaron and Mike at PRP seats, Pete at pro armor, Randy and Nick at Rugged Radios with a gps and new helmet, also support at the track, thanks again Randy. Big thanks go out to my brotha from anotha motha Govacho for the tire/wheel deal...and great pizza ;) and lastly Jay from Jay's Racing for pit support and last minute bushing swap!!! With the great customer service I received from these guys I was able to compete with the big boys....

Simi Dude

La Familia For Life !!
Feb 25, 2010
Simi Valley Ca.
We had a great time at the race and want to thank everyone for coming by and hanging out on Friday night. It was nice being able to stay for the whole weekend to do some riding ourselves along with helping out some race teams with their pit support. We will definitely be back!

-Alon
Just want to say thanks for making the trip out and supporting us. And by the by the way, was the girl working in your trailer the same girl singing the national anthem?

WOW ! what a voice!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000