Attention all BITD racers please read

Gilroyboy

Nov 24, 2014
Gilroy
Well we all heard the shitty news yesterday, and i know we dont race again until the mint. I think us as a group all is willing to show our support and memory of Casey. I am having some stickers made and planned to hand them out at tech to show our support.

Just trying to get a rough count of how many stickers and maybe some input on sizing that you all will be willing to put on the car. I think this is important to show his family and the BITD family that we will never forget the man who started it all.

Somebody has made this image and i think it would be a great sticker, maybe someone can help find who made it so i can get the image file to my graphic guy.

Any help or input is appreciated !!!

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
I think for a decal 6" is fine. Another idea if you want to go big is a laminated print that can be mounted to front or rear bumper or both. This was make shift but I'm sure could be done better.

IMG_4279.JPG

Reactions: BajaBoundMoto

ndvalium

Dec 14, 2016
I love that this man was respected and appreciated by every class of racer out there. It has been a very challenging week for sure as we all are juggle keeping things going forward for up coming races and dealing with his loss. I will tell you we had a staff meeting Friday night and BITD will be having a commemorative sticker that will go on every vehicle for every race both sides in place of the standard BITD sticker. We have a feeling that some people may want them for their support vehicles as well so they will be made by the 1000's and available starting at the Parker 425.

The Parker 425 has always been known as "The Legend Lives On" by Casey. Seems kind of fitting as we get ready to return to it in just 2 weeks.

Gilroyboy

Nov 24, 2014
Gilroy
It's going to be 100% unanimous. Finally one thing we can all agree on....:)
HAHAHAH at the end of the day we are all family. i was having issues getting in touch with who created that image so im having my guy design one similar. i dont want to copy somebody's design and have someone say something or get pissy for nothing.

Reactions: george.felix

ndvalium

Dec 14, 2016
HAHAHAH at the end of the day we are all family. i was having issues getting in touch with who created that image so im having my guy design one similar. i dont want to copy somebody's design and have someone say something or get pissy for nothing.
I saw the one that BITD will be using on every vehicle for the remainder of the year - it is similar to the one posted - So many tribute stickers and would not surprise me if someone doesn't do a special wrap for it..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000