ARROW HEAD ADOPT-A-TRAIL Dec. APRIL 7TH

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
La Familia , UTV Riders & Friends will be having a trail clean up on sunday April the 7th. We staging at miller canyon staging area which the trails start from. The Trail numbers are 2n34.2n36 & 2n37 which are really fire roads but nice driving just the same .

This will be our 3nd time out on these trail for trail work , the first time was in December and we have had a lot weather up there sent's then , it will be interesting to see how the trails held up with our help and maybe find some other trouble spots.
ARROW HEAD ADOPT-A-TRAIL April the 7th

If You would like to know more or would like to join us post up or give me a pm .
(TAIL GATE MEETING 9am. Sun.)

You will need a adventure pass which you can get a most ranger stations(have cash some dont have ATM's ) REI and some Big 5's, for $5 dollars for a day pass or I think $35 for a year pass and $5 dollars for a second car pass which comes in handy.

A couple of us will be doing a ride with Cory (plumer) out of miller on saturday the 6th if one would like to make the weekend of it . the link is below.

http://www.utvunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12263

We would ask for the one to do the trail work to wear long pants, Boots and long sleeved clothing which will help in keeping the first aid kits in the cars .

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Greg and his boy from SSVworks ( site vendor ) came out to give a hand with the trail work on the last one , trail work and tunes that was cool .

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Sunday's ATT GROUP LIST .

1. John Berry in spirit
2. Rich (onerich)
3. Bill (grumpysrzr4)
4. Dev. (Dev's RZR)
5. Todd (Todd C. )
6. Larry (japinabox)
7. Cory (plumber) Report on trails to devils hole
8. Dave (trukndave ) pending
9. Fred (chopper Fred )
10. Dan

grumpysrzr4

Godspeed John Berry - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Feb 22, 2011
Huntington Beach
your getting old and blind, thats mike, I'm the one setting in my rzr behind him giving him instruction on how to move the rock.as far as the doeboy yes, I look like that , I've been eating to many japintheboxes

Last edited:

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Sorry Rich but I have a birthday party and a awards banquet that day. Hopefully I can make the next one. Be safe
Scott No problem at all , there is Cory's ride on Saturday if you wanted to scratch a itch. lol Have fun at the B-party and will see you on the next one .

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Sunday's ATT GROUP LIST .

1. John Berry in spirit
2. Rich (onerich)
3. Bill (grumpysrzr4)
4. Dev. (Dev's RZR)
5. Todd (Todd C. )
6. Larry (japinabox)
9. Fred (chopper Fred )
10. Dan
11. Mike (red RZR)

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
<hr style="color:#191919; background-color:#191919" size="1"> Sunday's ATT GROUP LIST .

1. John Berry in spirit
2. Rich (onerich)
3. Bill (grumpysrzr4)
4. Dev. (Dev's RZR)
5. Todd (Todd C. )
6. Larry (japinabox)
9. Fred (chopper Fred )
11. Mike (red RZR)

Chris is working (Yeah!! he got a job at A&B Hitch!!!) Friday and I have an MRI scheduled at 9:30 p.m. Chris is also on call Saturday. Seems like things just aren't aligning for this to happen.:(

I'll see about a possible day trip for Sunday, but right now, it's a no-go.

Dan ...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000