ARROW HEAD ADOPT-A-TRAIL Dec. 8TH&9TH

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
La Familia , UTV Riders & Friends will be having a our first trail clean up on the weekend of Dec. 8th & 9th . We will camping / staging at miller canyon staging area which the trails start from. The Trail numbers are 2n34.2n36 & 2n37 which are really fire roads but nice driving just the same .

(TAIL GATE MEETING 9AM Sat. & Sun.)

You will need a adventure pass which you can get a most ranger stations(have cash some dont have ATM's ) REI and some Big 5's, for $5 dollars for a day pass or I think $35 for a year pass and $5 dollars for a second car pass which comes in handy.

We would ask for the one to do the trail work to wear long pants, Boots and long sleeved clothing which will help in keeping the first aid kits in the cars . :D

where you turn off the 138 to the staging/camping area.
34*16'12.82N
117*17'25.00W
At this spot you will turn left onto Dart Canyon Rd. And then a quick right onto Miller Canyon Rd.

(Crew list )
1. John Berry (in spirit )
2. Rich (camping )
3. Bill (cabin)
4. Dave ( camping )
6. Slacker clan (camping )
7.Shannon
8. Dev
9.Mike (redrzr) anf Steave
10. Max & wife
11.Raul (itstoolate)

We normally have a extra seats, so if you know of some one that might wan't come out but doesn't have a ride post up and will fit them in.

Here's Some work we did up in Frazier park on veterans weekend , Dave and his son Stumpy made the video .
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUqLIfFO0pM&feature=player_detailpage"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUqLIfFO0pM&feature=player_detailpage[/ame]

Last edited:

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Daymn, I was really looking forward to joining you guys on a upcoming clean up in Silverwood BUT I already have plans to be out in glamis that same weekend! My luck! :eek:

See you all on the next one. ;)

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Daymn, I was really looking forward to joining you guys on a upcoming clean up in Silverwood BUT I already have plans to be out in glamis that same weekend! My luck! :eek:

See you all on the next one. ;)
Any time Dan, you know your ''always welcome'' .

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
Sorry Rich don't think I will be able to make this. December is a hard month due to going to glamis so much. Hopefully we can make some trips after the new year.

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Sorry Rich don't think I will be able to make this. December is a hard month due to going to glamis so much. Hopefully we can make some trips after the new year.
No problem , I know it's a full month for most , I tried to get it in between the holiday dates the best I could think of . Have blast in the sand and will see ya on the next one , thank again for all your help in Frazier Park .

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
On Saturday we had one of the main Rangers from the N. F.S. that hasn't road in a UTV ( a jeep guy ) . In the morning he kindly showed us the paper with the helmet law on it and asked us what we thought about and we talked about this and that but it came down to one word "CHOICE ". At the end of the day I asked him if any he felt safe and did he think we needed helmet's in comparison of any other vehicle out the trail with a roll cage ,He said no . But this post really isn't about the helmet law it about giving back and being able to show what we can do and shade a light on our new sport which a lot of people don't understand ..

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
At this point I think we can make this one. I have to start staying closer to home if I want to make a run at Moab in the spring but this needs to be done.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
There has to be some kind of award for Slacker!! Chris, you kick ass!!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Stumpy was mesmorized by the quads......thats all he talked about on the way home

Post the carrot!!! ;)

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
DAMN DAMN DAMN...... I have a tourney that weekend in Palm Springs I cant miss.. Sorry guys..

Slacker, your the man.. I dont care what Dave says about you buddy...;)

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
That will be great Shannon day tripping or camping ?
(Crew list )
1. John Berry (in spirit )
2. Rich (camping )
3. Bill (cabin)
4. Dave ( camping )
6. Slacker clan (camping )
7.Shannon ( Dunecrusher)

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
DAMN DAMN DAMN...... I have a tourney that weekend in Palm Springs I cant miss.. Sorry guys..

Slacker, your the man.. I dont care what Dave says about you buddy...;)
Now problem Bart will see you on the next one . December is a hard month to plan any thing so much going on .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000