ARIZONA SHORT COURSE

OLET

Grabbin' Gears - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 9, 2009
JUST WANTED TO SEE HOW THE RACES WENT TODAY? HOW MANY CARS SHOWED? HOPEFULLY IT WENT WELL AND HAD A GOOD TURN OUT!

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
I kept trying to find a schedule for this today but speedworlds website said nothing and ascc website wouldnt let me open the file on the frt page.

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
I must say it was a great time. This is the first time I can say I actually enjoyed driving the SR1 Rhino. We had five SR1s & two other UTV's. The SR1's held the fastest lap times of the day. Dan Kelly first time driving his new SR1 was fast as hell. We will all need driving lessons from him. He was amassing to watch his car was sideways 30' before every turn & held it perfect thru the descend. I must admit I'm jealous. Dan clutch was fried so he didn't make Moto 1.Tyler H was the Campion of the weekend. Tyler’s a great driver & his car is set up really well. Moto 1 - 1st place was Tyler H "Flasher”, I held second, Josh took third, & Cory finished up the rear. Cory had new shocks this weekend & they were trying to get them tuned @ the same time driving her ass off. Moto 2 Dan took a early lead & left us. I held 2nd for about half the race until Tyler kicked in has afterburners & passed me. At the time Dan K lost his rear wheel & could finish the race. It ended up 1st Tyler H, 2nd me, 3rd Josh, 4the Cory.
Congrates to all the racers we really put on a show. Can wait until next weekend in Vegas for the 1st Lucas race of the season, See you all there.

Last edited:

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Yep - we had a great time out there, and it was sooooo cool having 5 SR1s on the track!! We did a "rolling landrush start" for the main - and just had a great race all around!!

Big thanks to the ASCC for having a class for us - and for allowing us the chance to race a WELL RUN, LOCAL SERIES!!! Registration and tech were easy and painless, the events flowed smoothly, the track crew was on the ball, and everyone who was there was just having a great time!

Bobby did a great job with the race report - and all I can say is, these things are fast and fun! That 15 laps went by SO fast in the main! I heard that as soon as we started the race, people who weren't already IN the stands ran over to see what was on the track!

There should be plenty of pics up soon - hopefully some video as well!

I couldn't believe only TWO regular UTV's showed up to race - where was everyone??? Here is an awesome series on what is arguably the best short course track on the west coast - affordable entry fees, affordable gate fees, and a well-run event!!! Plus, the trophys were really big/nice! We will for sure be at every round this season, and are thrilled to be racing a professionally run series here in AZ

I compared it this way - it's like M4SX but on a better track, close to home, and less expensive! :) The other classes, like the truck classes were really fun to watch - and the stock truck drivers are just plain nuts!! I have never seen a truck wheel hop so far down a track - lol!

Thanks again to the SR1 peeps for coming out and giving a great race!! Can't wait for LUCAS this weekend!!

OLET

Grabbin' Gears - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 9, 2009
Yep - we had a great time out there, and it was sooooo cool having 5 SR1s on the track!! We did a "rolling landrush start" for the main - and just had a great race all around!!

Big thanks to the ASCC for having a class for us - and for allowing us the chance to race a WELL RUN, LOCAL SERIES!!! Registration and tech were easy and painless, the events flowed smoothly, the track crew was on the ball, and everyone who was there was just having a great time!

Bobby did a great job with the race report - and all I can say is, these things are fast and fun! That 15 laps went by SO fast in the main! I heard that as soon as we started the race, people who weren't already IN the stands ran over to see what was on the track!

There should be plenty of pics up soon - hopefully some video as well!

I couldn't believe only TWO regular UTV's showed up to race - where was everyone??? Here is an awesome series on what is arguably the best short course track on the west coast - affordable entry fees, affordable gate fees, and a well-run event!!! Plus, the trophys were really big/nice! We will for sure be at every round this season, and are thrilled to be racing a professionally run series here in AZ

I compared it this way - it's like M4SX but on a better track, close to home, and less expensive! :) The other classes, like the truck classes were really fun to watch - and the stock truck drivers are just plain nuts!! I have never seen a truck wheel hop so far down a track - lol!

Thanks again to the SR1 peeps for coming out and giving a great race!! Can't wait for LUCAS this weekend!!
sounds like alot of fun! I will be out there for the next one , i just have both my cars in peices right now.

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Good to hear!! I think you will have a great time!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000