Anyone have spare Parts for a 50" RZR

Mar 31, 2010
Flagstaff, AZ
Well here I am again asking for you to all go and dig through your parts bins and old parts for me.

First off let me tell you what happened because that is the most interesting part anyways. My friend stole my RZR and stuffed it into a stump... That's it, that is the story.

What I would like to find from someone out there are these following parts for a 50" RZR...

1. Tie rod

2. Lower Left front and rear A-Arms

3. Front outside CV Joint or complete axle. Either will work

Thank You for taking the time to look for these parts for me and I hope you all have a nice day

View attachment 8211

View attachment 8212

Last edited:

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
I have the 3 A arms there off a 08 but iI think all 50" are the same. Just pay for shipping and you can have them free. PM me you address and ill ship them out and let you know what shipping was.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

crazywatson

Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
Oops I just looked and im missing the left front lower A arm. I have the left rears though and I also found a tie rod too. These are the drivers side correct?

crazywatson

Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
Oh well thats good then I have everything for the passenger side. I dont know if there is a diffrence in the tie rods it was from the drivers side. Ill send it to you. Now you just need a cv or whole axle.

Mar 31, 2010
Flagstaff, AZ
A Big Thank You to Crazy Watson for getting meso much stuff and helping me out big time!! Really appreciate that.

I still need an axle. Does anyone one have a stock one laying around that they want to sell me? How does it work when you get LT? do you replace just the shaft?

The bearing cage is the only thing that broke and apparently you cannot buy just that from Polaris or else I would haha

Logan G.

Feb 20, 2012
Highland CA
If you have the 570 rzr hit jose up from summers brothers racing he has cv's and axles and will set you up with whatever you need. (909)-399-0971. tell him your from the forum he takes care of the members

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000