Another new from Tucson...have new BRP Commander

Ignore Amos

Jan 14, 2011
Tucson, AZ
Hey Y'all...

Bought my BRP Commander back in November- has about 250-300 miles or so burning around Reddington Pass..San Manuel and other fav dirt spots... been Dirtbike racing for last 7-8 years..SCORE, BITD, AMRA etc...

Just raced the BITD Parker 250 last weekend in my buds Rhino racer (finished first in class and 9th overall) and the goal is to start getting my commander into legal race form for SCORE, BITD etc.. should start in the next couple of weeks with a frame off complete build..

look forward to participating in the forum...

I/A

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Welcome. I'm from Tucson as well! Love Reddington Pass area!

Ignore Amos

Jan 14, 2011
Tucson, AZ
Hey thanks for the warm welcome! as I'm new to the UTV world... I have a lot to learn and looking forward to chatting and riding with you all as well! - Hey Barb, Dan, Nick, Hamad and Brian...didn't know this place existed..even has a very active racing forum! awesome as I think I will be putting a lot of effort (and money) to getting my "Canned Ham" so hear they are called..ready for the desert and a little racing. I am going to try and get out in the next few weekends before it gets torn apart so anybody wants to get together...drop me a line.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000