Polaris Another Amazing XP4 Build by Thad at Fabwerx

kolobair

KAR Racing
Apr 29, 2013
Final Pics!! PreRan over 100 miles and Drives Amazing.. Loading up Tomorrow for our first race with AVERACING The Pure 250 in California City, CA..
Thanks Again for the Amazing build by Thad at FabWerx - Cage Material Chromoly..
Rusty at Triple S Polaris for the Engine work.
Damone at HCR Racing
Steve at Method Wheels and all others who helped.

Attachments

kolobair

KAR Racing
Apr 29, 2013
BITD Henderson 250 Another Amazing XP4 Build by Thad at Fabwerx

Cleaned up and Ready for the BITD Henderson 250 on December 6-7. Our First BITD Race.

First race the AVERACING Pure 250 last month 13 miles into the PreRun the motor would not make full power. Found out the injectors were clogged. We cleaned and changed Fuel filter before but still a piece of the New Fuel Cell Foam must have passed to the Injectors. I was warned with a new Fuel Cell with Foam to clean Filters many times.
Thanks Justin Lambert with Cognito Racing for the help to diagnose the clogged injectors.
Missed 2 Laps but Finished Top 10.

Looking Forward to the Henderson 250..

Attachments

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Re: BITD Henderson 250 Another Amazing XP4 Build by Thad at Fabwerx

Cleaned up and Ready for the BITD Henderson 250 on December 6-7. Our First BITD Race.

First race the AVERACING Pure 250 last month 13 miles into the PreRun the motor would not make full power. Found out the injectors were clogged. We cleaned and changed Fuel filter before but still a piece of the New Fuel Cell Foam must have passed to the Injectors. I was warned with a new Fuel Cell with Foam to clean Filters many times.
Thanks Justin Lambert with Cognito Racing for the help to diagnose the clogged injectors.
Missed 2 Laps but Finished Top 10.

Looking Forward to the Henderson 250..
Awesome Car Jeff!! It was nice talking with you and your crew at the pure race, I see you salvaged the firewall and put it back in.

bmwtag

Nov 6, 2013
Does anyone know what fire extinguisher mount is on the front passenger side a pillar? I believe the back one is a dragon fire?

kolobair

KAR Racing
Apr 29, 2013
Fire Extinguisher Mount on front Pillar is from Joes Racing. Yes Rear Mount is Dragon Fire.
We are Preparing for the BITD Henderson 250 on Dec. 7.
Last week was PreRunnung Desert Car in Southern Utah and broke Upper and Lower Ball joints on right side. So I am upgrading to UniBall Spindles. Also Broke Upper and Lower Ball Joints on my WORCS car at the Fall Fuel Fest so will upgrade to UniBall Spindles on WORCS car also.

kolobair

KAR Racing
Apr 29, 2013
Great idea to finish off with a wrap from ProLine. Called Gary at ProLine Wraps and he is designing a wrap for our WORCS and Desert cars.

Last edited:

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
Fire Extinguisher Mount on front Pillar is from Joes Racing. Yes Rear Mount is Dragon Fire.
We are Preparing for the BITD Henderson 250 on Dec. 7.
Last week was PreRunnung Desert Car in Southern Utah and broke Upper and Lower Ball joints on right side. So I am upgrading to UniBall Spindles. Also Broke Upper and Lower Ball Joints on my WORCS car at the Fall Fuel Fest so will upgrade to UniBall Spindles on WORCS car also.
Jeff where do you get that black convoluted tubing you are using for the intake and clutch?
thanks!

kolobair

KAR Racing
Apr 29, 2013
Auto Zone The brand is Spectre. Also they have the couplers from 4 inch Hose like you see down to 3 1/2 and also 4 bolt mounts that I mounted to scoop. They have Alum and Plastic I used the Alum.

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
Auto Zone The brand is Spectre. Also they have the couplers from 4 inch Hose like you see down to 3 1/2 and also 4 bolt mounts that I mounted to scoop. They have Alum and Plastic I used the Alum.
they were in the store or you had to have them order?
thanks man

kolobair

KAR Racing
Apr 29, 2013
You have to go to store and order them. They have in a catalog. They usually arrived within 2 days. If you cant find them let me know I will order and have them ship to you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000