Polaris Another Amazing XP4 Build by Thad at Fabwerx

kolobair

KAR Racing
Apr 29, 2013
Received New METHOD Wheels
Picture of Dash.
Added many extra brackets and mounts to Cage. Cage ready for Powder Coat tomorrow. Mocked up engine and exhaust. Will start to install all parts next week. Should go quickly. Wish it was finished for V2R.
Good Luck to everyone Racing V2R!!

Attachments

desertdog615

Aug 30, 2011
Absolutely an awesome build!!
Doesnt all that tubing add a bunch of extra weight for the engine to push? Curious about the car's weight.

kolobair

KAR Racing
Apr 29, 2013
Finished Wiring Dash today.. Installed Forward Lights and Mocked Up Rear Shocks.
Next week install Motor, Trans and Suspension. I have Method 15 inch wheels What Tires work the best for Desert?? Still trying to decide between BFGs at 40Lbs each or TOYOs at 35LBS each..

Attachments

shrive81

Jan 9, 2013
My suggestion for tires is go with the lighter of the bunch rotational mass is big concern on these

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
I agree that you should get the lightest tire and then for a little overkill add some tire balls and some slime. it will bring the weight up but you should go for a while hopefully.:D

NYCEGUY01

Jul 9, 2012
The actual fab work was never the issue with that guy.

Good luck with the build. Looks awesome so far.

Timberdog

Aug 23, 2010
I've been on these forums for awhile and always enjoy the build threads. I used to like watching American Chopper until I started looking at the stuff on here and elsewhere and discovered Junior was a hack. I know computers and C&C machines make things easier but someone has to have the skill and vision to develop these builds. Like anything else the cream rises to the top. Awesome build and look forward to seeing the finished product.

kolobair

KAR Racing
Apr 29, 2013
Almost Complete!! Started Motor All is Great Thanks to Rusty at Triple S Polaris! Looks like will make the HDRA Las Vegas Mirage 300. Jerry Picking up car to weld a few final tabs.
This week final Adjustments and Sponsor Stickers then Test in the Local Desert.

Attachments

kolobair

KAR Racing
Apr 29, 2013
On the Trailer Back from Final Assembly at Triple S Polaris in Cedar City, Utah. Completed engine work and Final Parts. Everything turned out better than planned. Thanks to Thad for the Amazing Design of the Cage and all Metal work, Rusty at Triple S Polaris for the assembly and Motor work, Damone at HCR Racing for the Amazing Suspension with King Shocks, Steve at Method Race Wheels for the 15x7 wheels with BFG All Terrain T/As, Jerry at Dezine Welds for all the final assembly welds and brackets,StreamLine Brakes for the Oversize Brakes, Twisted Stitch for Seats and Nets, Russ at Rigid Lights and UTV Inc. for the Light Bars, PCI Radios for the Radio Package and GPS and all the stores that had every part needed for assembly. And of Course Thanks to my Wife and Family to let me stay out late to assemble car.
Need to get it Dirty now and PreRun for 50 miles and then will be ready to race The PURE 250 Sept 28 in Cal. City, CA.
Will follow up with Final Pics.

Attachments

kolobair

KAR Racing
Apr 29, 2013
Finished!! Been getting it Dirty.. PreRunning in the Desert down the street.. Ready for the AVE PURE 250 this weekend. First Desert Race with this car. Should be fun!!

Attachments

FABWERX1

May 31, 2011
Outstanding!!!!!
Good luck this weekend at the race.
I need to get ya a couple FABWERX decals for the side of that bad boy .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000