Method UTV Race Wheels 15x7 Due out in August
StreamLine Brake Rotors and Pads

Attachments

Last edited:

Commander nick

commander nick
Oct 16, 2012
Redondo Beach
I feel like Thad and his company are a myth. You only meet people who know him, he doesn't really promote his company, if you hear something about it its from someone getting work done by him; which is always amazing work. Never seen him at the races? LOL im just kidding. Awesome work i love all the radial tubes

kolobair

KAR Racing
Apr 29, 2013
Panel Photo Shoot..

Won't make the Vegas to Reno.. Definately will make the HDRA Moapa 300 Sept. 27.. Just down the I 15 1 hour 20 mins. Can't Wait..
Happy 4th of July!!

Attachments

kolobair

KAR Racing
Apr 29, 2013
The Complete Car!!

What an Amazing work of Art!!
Thanks Thad!!
Cant wait to put it all together and PreRun this car. Then Race it!!
I will keep you posted as we go together with this car..

Attachments

JRLoos

Dec 3, 2011
Its not even min and I can't wait to see this thing finished. It keeps getting better and better!

kolobair

KAR Racing
Apr 29, 2013
Important Details

Jack Points for F.O.A Jack. Hopefully will never have to try out Jack Points while Racing with New METHOD 15x7 BEADLOCK WHEELS
Net Mounts to carry TWISTED STITCH Nets.

Attachments

kolobair

KAR Racing
Apr 29, 2013
Finishing up with More Details..

Race Ready!!
Installed Final details to make it the Polaris RZR XP4900!! Rear Fenders..
Finished it off with a pair of TWISTED STITCH SEATS..
Notice the CBR UTV Race Class Radiator between the seats to help keep Engine cool..

Attachments

kolobair

KAR Racing
Apr 29, 2013
Loaded and Heading to Cedar City, UT to Assemble..

Thad has finished the Build.. Now taking home to Cedar City, Utah to assemble.
Thank You Thad for your design and vision for this Build. It turned out better than imagined but just like the concept drawing.
Finish Date will be prior to Sept 27 for the HDRA Moapa Big Horn 300

Should arrive in Cedar City this Monday the 22nd. Ready to install all parts starting with..

Damone and Tyson from HCR Racing will install HCR Racing Suspension with King 2.5 Shocks also installing Limit Straps from KarTek and Front and Rear Gusset kit.
Gear One Rack and Pinion and Polaris Power Steering.
Rusty from Triple S Polaris of Cedar City waiting to install Engine with Muzzys Big Bore kit, Muzzys Dual Exhaust and Triple S Head Work.
Method Wheels 15x7 Matte Black with Machined Bead Locks will arrive mid August.
WHAT TIRES SHOULD WE RUN? THE GBC MONGRAL OR THE BFGS OR?
Twisted Stitch seats for both Driver and CoDriver.
Twisted Stitch Nets - Cardboard forms are sent out to be made.
Just received new screen printed switches from UTVINC to identify each component.
Also received new PCI radio and intercom. Looking forward to new design of the Noise canceling Intercom from PCI.
Rigid Lights front and rear. 30 inch rear Rigid light will have Rear Taillights and Brake Lights,Amber strobe, Solid Amber and Soild Blue integrated in rear light bar.

Attachments

Last edited:

Desert Toyz Cory S

DeSeRt ToYz RhInO - UTVUnderground Approved
Aug 23, 2009
Cool UTV. Just to be clear, the BITD blue strobe light must be purchased from Jim Conner racing and is a spec light. The blue light in your Rigid bar should be solid not flashing. Your Rigid bar should have a flashing amber a solid amber and a solid blue. Call me if you have questions. See ya at the races.

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
What rule book are you guys building these new cars too? Score/HDRA/ BITD, Other? Are you planning to race the Pro UTV or Unlimited Sportsmen class?

I'm just wondering as I have looked the rules over and the wheels in my head get turning. I see many oppertunites that no one seems to be looking at. Then again many of those places cost money, but some dont! I then get reminded that I said I was retired from desert racing!!! Except for next years Baja 1000!

kolobair

KAR Racing
Apr 29, 2013
Thanks for Heads up I will check with Rigid on Monday to confirm the correct lighting Config. Want to make it right the first time.. Also will call and order the seperate Blue light for the BITD races.

kolobair

KAR Racing
Apr 29, 2013
Trying to comply with all race rules for BITD, HDRA and AveRacing. Planning on racing the Pro UTV class.
Any feedback on what Tire work the best for Desert? GBCs or BFGs?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000