Angie and Melissa Hammers Stumpwerks Video #2

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Every single video is better than the one before:D This time next year Speilberg will be beating on you door;) Great video AGAIN:D Thanks for letting us all in on the premiere!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Thanks guys! You are all so supportive and I relay your kind words to him always. KOH was a lot of fun and can't wait til next year. Stumpy says Hi!

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Stumpy all I can say is wow... I cant wait to see you doing some high dollar productions some day... Son you have a nack... Take it from someone that has done post prduction for Sony studios and Fox Sprots Net for almost 12 yrs..

Dave Look into getting him into some AVID editing classes or a school..

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Stumpy all I can say is wow... I cant wait to see you doing some high dollar productions some day... Son you have a nack... Take it from someone that has done post prduction for Sony studios and Fox Sprots Net for almost 12 yrs..

Dave Look into getting him into some AVID editing classes or a school..
Will do! But, first, I need to get him back to good driving habits, and not running into shi$, like STUMPS!!!:eek::eek:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Stumpy asked me to say,
A HUGE THANKS TO:

Redrzr (Mike) Loaning us a GoPro
Steve (Mike's associate) He knows why
and
Govacho He knows why :)

For supporting the offroad arts :)

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
What I want to know is... If Stumpy had never hit the stump would he still have been into doing the video thing or would he have been doing something else ??

And if that is true... we should all be glad he hit the stump and became an accomplished video producer/editor & helping Dave to buy some new parts.... Just sayin' ;)

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
He would probably stil have gotten into his video thing. He's still slowly paying off the stump incident. Front rzr4 frames are not cheap ;)

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Great vids from Stumpwerks. As I was following the KOH on the internet, Angie and Melissa were one of the teams I was keeping track of. I didn't know La Familia was supporting them unitil well after the event. Being new to UTVs I gobbling up info on the sport and want to be involved in all aspects of it. If those gals or any other team do it in 2014 with the support of La Familia, count me in!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000