All UTV's an exciting new product evey OHV driver needs

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
here is what i know about it.

"An exciting new product for every OHV owner.

Have you ever had to remove xxx xxxx xxx the xxxxxxxx xxxx and hold it xx xxxxx of xxxx xxxx bacause you were xxxxxxx xxxx xxx xxx and could not see where you were xxxx? Well now you can keep xxxx xxxxx xx the xxxxx and drive safely xxxx the xxx with this xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx.

No more "xxxx xxxxx and xxxxx" while hoping you don't get yourself into a dangerous situation, or hurt someone else.

This xxxxxxxx comes with a xxxx xxxx xxxxxx xxxxx so you will be able to xxx xxxxxxx xx xxx xxxx the terrain. It also comes with xxxxx xxxxxx to adjust xxx xxxxxxx of the xxxxxx xxxxxxxx. it is avalible with xxxx or xxxx billet xxxx xxxxx.

Get yours at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
damn a little slow over here. at the other places this has been great.

no bullshit approx 7 day and counting down to the greatest product out there. can't say any more untill its time and i am not a sponsor.

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
here is what i know about it.

"An exciting new product for every OHV owner.

Have you ever had to remove one hand off the steering wheel and hold it in front of your eyes because you were driving into the sun and could not see where you were going? Well now you can keep both hands on the wheel and drive safely into the sun with this Universal Sunvisor.

No more "just point and shoot" while hoping you don't get yourself into a dangerous situation, or hurt someone else.

This Sunvisor comes with a dark grey tinted visor so you will be able to see through it and read the terrain. It also comes with thumb screws to adjust position of the visor. it is avalible with 1 1/2" or 1 3/4" billet .

Get yours at UTVCRAP.COM

Hurry dune season is approacing and you will need one (if not two) for those afternoon rides in the dunes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000