America's Sue-Happy Society Costs Us All

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net
My rant for today....

America's Sue-Happy Society Costs Us All
I recently read another news article about two new lawsuits against Yamaha (Yamaha faces two suits over Rhino rollovers). Litigants say the incidents occurred because the Yamaha Rhino was "not stable" and "lacked necessary safety features."

Our sue-happy country is spiraling downhill, and it makes me sick.

Predatory lawyers know they can file ridiculous lawsuits against product makers and blackmail them into huge cash settlements, even in cases in which a user has ignored common sense. The United States is the most litigious nation in the history of the world and it is costing us all dearly. With all of these lawsuits, the cost for a manufacturer to do business in the United States is absurd.

Billions of dollars in litigation costs is passed on to consumers, insurance premiums have skyrocketed as everyone scrambles to cover their behinds, astronomical settlements depress corporate earnings and stock values, and many companies are too scared to even build certain products like UTVs because the vehicle is more likely to attract lawsuits.

Even after a manufacturer decides to build a new product, they must spend an inordinate amount of time to cover themselves with warning labels like “Caution: Coffee is hot.” Wake up Ameria! Coffee is supposed to be hot. The rest of the world must just laugh at how pathetic the United States has become.

I sure hope that ordinary, hard-working Americans can take back our country and put some common sense back into the way our government operates, because this "me first" society we are living in makes me worried about the world my kids are going to live in.

SKEETER9

Oh 8 7 Hundy - UVUnderground Approved
Feb 12, 2009
El Cajon
this once great nation has become a nation of sissies all these faggots running around cryin about my rhino rolled over n hurt me yet they leave out well i was drunk i didnt have my seatbelt on n i thought it would be fun to drive without lights:eek: then the ACLU or whoever these atheist bad guys are Americe was founded on GOD you dont like it get out!!!!! Plus ol obama one big azz mistake america!!!!!! goes over to foreign nations bad mouthin the country he is president over that terreriost fagget needs to be hung:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

SoCal

I'm a Toy Haulin Hooligan - UTVUnderground Approve
Jan 16, 2009
Orange Ca.
Sucks for sure. We shouldnt be able to sue any one because we were STUPID!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000